Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

In Need Of A Webmaster/designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Webmaster/designer (765 Views)

In Need Of A Webmaster That Can Solve SMF Issues / Quality Webmaster/designer For Hirebee Freelance Designs Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Chiscomax(m): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2016
Good morning to you all webmasters. I have a website but I want to put some touches in which you have to register before you can download anything from the website. I need someone who can handle this or if there is any way to go about it. I will appreciate. Thanks

The website is a WordPress website. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Donald3d(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Chiscomax:
Good morning to you all webmasters. I have a website but I want to put some touches in which you have to register before you can download anything from the website. I need someone who can handle this or if there is any way to go about it. I will appreciate. Thanks

seriously ?
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by D34lw4p(m): 2:13am On Jan 09, 2016
you can email us at voyacontech@gmail.com we will reply u asap.
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by vicsrael: 2:58am On Jan 09, 2016
Chiscomax:

I can do that for you at a cheap price contact me on 08130687861 call/whatsapp or you can email me on vicsrel@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Chiscomax(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donald3d:
seriously ?

Nope...
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Chiscomax(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donald3d:
seriously ?

I have seen your works before and I admit they are Awesome. Are you interested in the offer?
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Donald3d(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chiscomax:

I have seen your works before and I admit they are Awesome. Are you interested in the offer?

count me in
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Chiscomax(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donald3d:
count me in
I just sent you a mail
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Donald3d(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chiscomax:

I just sent you a mail
Checked didnt see it
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by 9jawebdev(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chiscomax:

I understand you want to do, i will help you to check if someone wants to download a file, if he is signed in , if not a custom message will be shown to the person to register first before been able to access the files.

contact me on :

Contact for professional website design

proficient in :
wordpress, html/css, jquery,php/mysql, javascript etc

Whatsapp/call: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

email: naijawebdev@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Chiscomax(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donald3d:
Checked didnt see it
sent you a message on telegram
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Donald3d(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Chiscomax:

sent you a message on telegram
seen, replied
Re: In Need Of A Webmaster/designer by Chiscomax(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Donald3d:
seen, replied

do you also do SEO?

(1) (Reply)

Do SEO For My Blog And I Will Give You 100$ Bing Ads Coupon Code / Web-Developers Colleagues, Please I Need Your Help!!! / Mtn Bblited Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.