Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun (1001 Views)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by yusaze807: 5:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Last week,Denrele Edun, posted a mirror selfie where he was in the bathroom, fully dressed, with a young man who tied a towel round his waist. He captioned the picture,

‘When the side chick is no longer a side chick’.

Many presumed he was trying to come out of the closer .When Saturday Beats met with him at an event, he said that he never said he was gay and that he was only fooling around with the picture. He also identified who the young man in the towel is.He said
“I never said I was gay, people are just used to jumping into conclusion. I was only messing around in the picture that went viral. I am not coming out of any closet or wardrobe. The young man in the picture is actually my cousin,” he said.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/i-never-said-i-was-gay-denrele-edun.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by yusaze807: 5:52am On Jan 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by Luukasz(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2016
I hate homosexuals with passion & i wont stop showing my contempt for them this sons and daughters of shaitan have no right to be on planet earth they should all be extirpated.
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2016
denrele should tell that to seun SMH.
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by utenwuson: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2016
u don't need 2 tell us! we already knw u re Gay!!
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by vault(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2016
if you like make u be..... the only thing that's going to be damaged are your sh!tty as$... undecided
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by oluwafemi113(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2016
Denrele

You

Need

Jesus undecided
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by glimpse33(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2016
undecided GayRenle
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by ehinmowo: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2016
make I see u come to my area dress like cracker if we no beat u to coma. òdè with a capital letter
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by pretydiva(f): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Who cares undecided
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2016
trying to avoid public lynching when he visits the street abi, "no way guys are getting ready to take u to hell. "say no to gays, report any suspected ones to the latest invigilante or rugged guys in ur area. "not police
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by cruzita(f): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2016
its not as if his denial will change the fact that I don't like him
Re: I Never Said I Was Gay - Denrele Edun by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2016
You didnt say u was gay Then what are you

Lil Kesh Hints At New Dance Move #YBNL #IBILE / Mercy Johnson Is Getting Ready For Edo Politics / Banky W - " I Still Dont Know When Am Getting Married"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9