Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted (807 Views)

Good And Dedicated Article Writers Wanted / Good And Dedicated Writers Needed / Experienced And Versatile Writers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted by ifyegede(m): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2016
Hi,
I am seeking for a few talented and dedicated ARTICLE WRITERS on a full time basis for a long term writing project. Niches includes but not limited to the following: news, product reviews, tech, health, social media, SEO, creative writing, digital marketing, travel, entertainment, politics, etc The preferred candidates will:
Be able to produce top quality articles across several niches
Write about 2,000+ ( two thousand) words daily
Ability to write you quality creative and descriptive articles with Native American quality
Have sound knowledge of SEO and Wordpress
Have personal laptop and good internet connection. Should have an alternative power source
Must be available online during work hours and make prompt replies to mails
Know how to thoroughly proofread articles and produce plagiarism free article that are free from grammar errors.
Should be able to check content online for plagiarism and grammar errors
If the above describes you, kindly send some of your best samples to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com, 08039206318 ( whatsapp only)
Pay is a fixed rate per month payable every 2 weeks.
Looking forward to a look and mutually rewarding writing relationship with you.
Thanks
Re: Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
ifyegede:
Hi,
I am seeking for a few talented and dedicated ARTICLE WRITERS on a full time basis for a long term writing project. Niches includes but not limited to the following: news, product reviews, tech, health, social media, SEO, creative writing, digital marketing, travel, entertainment, politics, etc The preferred candidates will:
Be able to produce top quality articles across several niches
Write about 2,000+ ( two thousand) words daily
Ability to write you quality creative and descriptive articles with Native American quality
Have sound knowledge of SEO and Wordpress
Have personal laptop and good internet connection. Should have an alternative power source
Must be available online during work hours and make prompt replies to mails
Know how to thoroughly proofread articles and produce plagiarism free article that are free from grammar errors.
Should be able to check content online for plagiarism and grammar errors
If the above describes you, kindly send some of your best samples to ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com, 08039206318 ( whatsapp only)
Pay is a fixed rate per month payable every 2 weeks.
Looking forward to a look and mutually rewarding writing relationship with you.
Thanks

Native American quality.

How much do you pay for 2000 words?
Re: Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted by GidStewart: 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
hi, I'm interested. here's my site www.gideonstewart.com. It has some stuff I've done, though on a particular niche.
Re: Versatile And Dedicated Writers Wanted by gingsblog(f): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am interested..Am a freelance writer and a poet, my website is www.gingsblog. and www.gingsart..com i have my works there pls check and contact me on aginagideon@gmail.com or my whatsapp line 08174050526

(1) (Reply)

My Sci-fi Book Is Out On Smashwords!!! / If You Can Critique A Literature In The Medical Field Indicate / Amazon Verified Reviews Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.