Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Recruiting Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Recruiting Writers (672 Views)

Pvmagazine Ltd Is Recruiting [applicants Must Reside In Owerri, Imo State] / Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruiting Writers by MrAwePresident: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello fellow writers and authors on NL.
Am a web designer presently am working on a site like yahoo.com and forbes.com
Am looking for long-term writers to form a partnership to span 4years and longer.

Basically its like we are uniting our skills set for a span of four years instead of trying to build independent blogs that dont live to long before the writer gives up.

I believe in a United, focused, Motivated, Honest persons to form a strong Team that will enable us(the successful teammates) buy lands in Banana Island after these four years.

Hence Kindly say hello to this number on whatsapp +234 806 303 6118
#TheRealVision2020
Re: Recruiting Writers by MrAwePresident: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2016
I must remind you prospective teammates or partners
Pending these 4years the cost of operating the site will be shared
But the cost of searching and updating Content will be incurred independently by the writer

Simply put: I do not have any budget for paying salaries
Re: Recruiting Writers by MrAwePresident: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2016
This is for the long haul.

Think about it what would you want to invest the next for years into.

Basic requirement will be 5-7 Articles per day. Multiplied by 365/366 Multiplied by 4.

PLEASE REMEMBER CONTENT IS KING
i.e Awesome Writers/Journalist/Authors=Good Write ups = Good Content = Great Traffic = Awesome Revenues
Re: Recruiting Writers by MrAwePresident: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2016
#TheRealVision2020
Re: Recruiting Writers by Khalhabs(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2016
MrAwePresident:
Hello fellow writers and authors on NL.
Am a web designer presently am working on a site like yahoo.com and forbes.com
Am looking for long-term writers to form a partnership to span 4years and longer.

Basically its like we are uniting our skills set for a span of four years instead of trying to build independent blogs that dont live to long before the writer gives up.

I believe in a United, focused, Motivated, Honest persons to form a strong Team that will enable us(the successful teammates) buy lands in Banana Island after these four years.

Hence Kindly say hello to this number on whatsapp +234 806 303 6118
#TheRealVision2020

I am interested...hope you are on whatsapp
Re: Recruiting Writers by GidStewart: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
I am interested; hope my response isnt coming late?

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Writers For An Entertainment Blog / I’ll Show U For FREE How & Where To Meet Your Future Husband Before 2018 Ends! / I Write 100% Plagiarism Free Articles : Entertainment & Product Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.