Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Design Consultant Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Design Consultant Urgently Needed (842 Views)

Trainee Consultant Urgently Needed / A Receptionist & Medical Consultant Urgently Needed At A Pharmaceutical Company. / A Receptionist & Medical Consultant Urgently Needed At A Pharmaceutical Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Consultant Urgently Needed by tobbie247(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Design Consultants are urgently needed at Azur Designs Legacy Limited

Design Consultant
Responsibilities
- Develop and Maintain illustrative description of materials and manufacturing for the wide range of items in the showroom ensuring selection by the client.
- Ensure walk-in clients experience the richness and artistry of all items in the showroom, thus increasing sales.
- Work with clients to determine interior design needs and proffering solutions that ranges into architecture designs, determining furniture, space utilization, colour selections, fabric, wall, floor, window coverings, lighting etc.
- Review interior needs with sales representatives and vendors to determine who can provide the best service, furnishings, materials and equipment.
- Prepare proposals for design work including sketches and costs estimates for labour, equipment, and materials.
- Prepare final designs and specifications within budgetary restrictions. Perform necessary drafting work for projects. Performs related work as required.
- Development and expansion of the clientele base.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.

Qualifications:
- First Degree [minimum second class upper or a very high second class lower] must be in any of the following discipline; Fine arts, Architecture, Design Technology or in any related field.
- Experience in Business development in hands-on interior design knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Experience of using 3D tools - Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup. AutoCAD etc. in interior design and architecture industries.

Send your CVs to info@azurdesigns.com with subject as Design Consultant Vacancy Application.

Please share to help somebody.
Re: Design Consultant Urgently Needed by tobbie247(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2016
I currently work there and so I want a nairalander to get the job. smiley
Re: Design Consultant Urgently Needed by Bis1234(f): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
tobbie247:

Good day,tobbie247
please i jusr sent in my application.l will appreciate any information from you.
Thanks
Re: Design Consultant Urgently Needed by Heymus(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
tobbie247:
i have sent my cv. Pls help out, (olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com)
Re: Design Consultant Urgently Needed by preetyb(f): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please location

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Ongoing Recruitment At The Lagos State Government Civil Service Commission / Who Else Got This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.