Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) (1066 Views)

Lady With Four Fingers Cause Twitter Meltdown... (photos) / OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by kelvyn7: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2016
This is educative and i would like to share it with you.

Check out the image, and you will see the three types of finger lengths, marked as A, B and C. Check your fingers and keep reading to discover the meaning.

A) It has been said that people with a longer ring finger than the index finger are very beautiful in appearance. They are very charming and others find it attractive. Plus, they are more decisive and aggressive and taking a risk is no problem for them. The profession they usually have is: chess player, soldier, engineer and they are also successful in solving crosswords. Scientists have discovered that people with longer ring fingers earn more than people who have shorter ring fingers. kiss

B) People with shorter ring fingers than the index fingers are usually full of themselves and arrogant but have a great deal of self-confidence wink. They do not like to be disturbed in their free time and enjoy solitude. When it comes to relationships, they are not the type of person who will take the first step, but they always appreciate and accept the attention they receive.

C) People in which the length of the index finger and ring finger are the same feel uncomfortable when they find themselves in a conflict and are peace loving. They are well organized and try to get along with everybody. Their main characteristic is the fact that they tend to be faithful in a relationship, full of caring and tenderness toward their partners kiss

I belong to A

WATYASAY and WHEREDOYABELONG cheesy

Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by tungstar(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2016
Some1's random deductions
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by kelvyn7: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2016
tungstar:
Some1's random deductions
where do you belong? cheesy
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by tungstar(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
kelvyn7:

where do you belong? cheesy

I fall in d "A" category.....

Still dnt believe what it says.

Show me ur figures to back up such facts
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by kelvyn7: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2016
tungstar:

I fall in d "A" category.....

Still dnt believe what it says.

Show me ur figures to back up such facts

bro but did the writings about A have links with you? wink
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by Ayo081(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2016
kelvyn7:

Fall in A no links
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by tungstar(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2016
kelvyn7:

Probably......but i aint in engineering, nor a soldier and definitely dnt play chess.
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by freemanbubble: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2016
After some scientist don drink some bottles of beer begin come up with different talk when nor get meaning
Re: This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) by Divoc19(f): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Me is a Type A

We do get stucked in our risky decisions sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Ajagun Gbale (land Graper) Menace In Ibeju-lekki (open Letter To Lagos Govt) / Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Boy With His Gay Husband / Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.