Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerians In South Korea - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerians In South Korea (5719 Views)

This Nigerians In My Office Sef.. / Vacancy In South Korea / Teaching Jobs In Taiwan,south Korea,china,mongolia,japan Get Btw N250k And 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In South Korea by bobolistic(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
HELLO HOUSE,I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SOUTH KOREA TO LIVE AND WORK.I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE JOB OPPORTUNITIES THERE AND IF THE COUNTRY IS GOOD.PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED YOUR ADVICE AND RESPONSE
Re: Nigerians In South Korea by SweetT1: 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
bobolistic:

HELLO HOUSE,I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SOUTH KOREA TO LIVE AND WORK.I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE JOB OPPORTUNITIES THERE AND IF THE COUNTRY IS GOOD.PLEASE I URGENTLY NEED YOUR ADVICE AND RESPONSE

This is joke right? Please Tell me there are no Nigerians in S. Korea.
Re: Nigerians In South Korea by DeeWan: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
[quote][/quote]Are U in Korea now? I have a friend who wants to travel there. Can you be of help in terms of guiding him through getting a job, and accomodation? What is their pay like? He has a tourist visa. How can he get a work permit? Pls, reply me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / Nnpc Sms--to Resubmit My Scanned Document / Apply If You Are Qualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.