Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? (583 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Kenya Telecommunication Customer Care Agent Gone Viral / Gml Recruitment (globacom Customer Care) / Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? by Samiceman: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Not sure this is the right section, Mods can move it sha.

I work as a customer care agent for one of the network providers in Nigeria and the manner at which my fellow agents speak to customers is really appalling, some go as far as dropping the call sef embarassed and i feel we are the worse when it comes to customer service in the country. However, I can't remember the last time I called the customer service of other networks so I am not being fair if I tag the call center here the worse as I don't know how things are done elsewhere.

Therefore, i put it to you Nairalanders..... which network provider has the worse customer care agents and which is the best?
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? by KELVINXY: 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
MTN

Imagine making a customer to wait for like 30 something minutes
with annoying ads still they won't pick up
even when they eventually picks the call, one fool over there will be forming deafangry.
that he can't hear u and drops the call sad
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? by Samiceman: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
KELVINXY:
MTN

Imagine making a customer to wait for like 30 something minutes
with annoying ads still they won't pick up
even when they eventually picks the call, one fool over there will be forming deafangry.
that he can't hear u and drops the call sad
LOL
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? by sammysammy111(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
wen u call glo, den u go appreciate other networks glo na worst
Re: Which Network Provider Has The Worse Customer Care Agents? by alphabbey1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
sammysammy111:
wen u call glo, den u go appreciate other networks glo na worst
Guy, I swear, Glo are worst Nightmare. I could remember a day I called them, I slept, dreamt, woke up, the call was still in progress nd they still havent pick it. Had I known, I wouldn't have used it as my official line.

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Sacked 150 Staff Not 500 – Official Agency Report / Chasing Shadows / Travials Of A Sales Medical Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.