Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

My Plight With Mtn And Advice From Nairalander's - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Plight With Mtn And Advice From Nairalander's (474 Views)

With Mtn 2000% Bonus, Turn N100 To N2000, N200 To N4000 And More / Browse And Download Unlimited Using HTTP INJECTOR With MTN Bblite Or Etisalat / Slowdns Android Free Browsing With MTN And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Plight With Mtn And Advice From Nairalander's by gdengad: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
I made a subscription of #2,500 on the second of this month and the subscription was successful.i was unable to access the internet with this sub and i contact the customer care immediately, but since that Saturday they have been telling me different kind of stories, like do hard reset. press DATA ON and send it to 131 go to our office nearest to you, I did all what they told me but the problem still persist to this moment.

I made this sub because i make my earnings online and it was a friend who make me access the internet today since then, i am really frustrated and i don't know what to do i really need your advice.
Re: My Plight With Mtn And Advice From Nairalander's by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Eya, take heart OP. Either the subscription hasn't fully registered on mtn's end or the money's gone to voicemail - sometimes glitches happen and we the consumers get on the receiving end of it.

You can do a google search for simple server. An amount of the sort would last you for 25 days with simple server and you'd've access to 125GB of data. Write this off as a bad transaction and start again with simple server as a way to spite the network.
Re: My Plight With Mtn And Advice From Nairalander's by gdengad: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
The probelm is that, the customer care service said everything is working properly on the sim and said they have forward the issue to there technical department but i exercised patience from 2nd of this month even up till now, but the probelm still remain the same and have lost alot of my business associates due to my inability to access the internet
I did welcome back to this sim, Six weeks ago and did a 20hrs data plan on the sim immediately with #1,500 which i exhausted and me trying to subscribe for the 4.5gig and they withdrawing my money sending me messages and me failing to access the internet and they still pleading with me to exercise patience till today which makes it the 8th day now, If any thing is called Injustice on Customers i think for me It is this my Plight with MTN
Re: My Plight With Mtn And Advice From Nairalander's by gdengad: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Name/Number: 131
Time: 2016-01-07 20:07:18
Content: Y'ello, your data bundle balance is 2.99GB, expires: 01/Feb/2016 10:51. you have 1.50GB of your additional data bundle, expires: 11/Feb/2016 12:00. You will be charged bundle rate at data bundle exhaustion within subscription validity.

(1) (Reply)

HELP! This Number 07035226334 Goes About Scamming People. Help To Identify Her. / Corey News TP On Strong Decoder / 7 Top Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Now Drain Twice As Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.