Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. (1025 Views)

Watch Trending Video Of A Drunk Man / Joke: Drunk Driver Busted By Tattle Tale Wife / Ladies!!! See Why You Should Not Get Drunk In A Club(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by hardeyincah(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
fellow NL! its time to confess our experience when we get drunk, let me bell the cat.
I can't forget that horrid moment! I drank ecxess Campari, I was so drunk that I slept naked at the entrance of my house. to make matters worst na my landlady come wake me for morning with my jingle bell standing and ready for action......
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mine was d day I attended 1 big wedding like that, mehh I cum high but no b sey I high reach Most High. I drank 1 kind scotch(Alize) like that in conjunction with Star lager beer(d only beer that is ordained in heaven), wedding don dismiss & pepul don begin go I still dey shaak shayo. Mehn, I don gauge finish cum begin go enta bike reach my side. D bike man drop me, immediately police people cum double-cross(stop there! Stop there!! Una know NPF way nah) us na im me begin tear unplanned & unexpected race after fews steps(running) i cum fall enta gutter still dey race inside gutter(shayo bad), I cum reach were culvet dey begin climb out(stewpeedity) meanwhile police people don leave d bike-man wey kari me waka sef. As I tear race finish I still cum back cum meet d bike man, he begin ask me weda I kari gun or exhibit?..I said NO! He begin vex wit me, I know even know sey na army man hin be, I give am #500 2giv me change, my money na #200 but d man chop d money clean mouth was even tear me army people slap(una know d characteristics of soldier man slap nah). I kukuma begin go house cum sleep, as I wake up 2moro monin I cum notice sey I wound sef, I lost my designer watch(breitling) that day, my plain trousers tear for knee. Mehn e no easy oh, from dat day I no dey 2 shaak 2much again..
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by Cholls(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
my brother one the most memorable experience is when my nephew got drunk and started kissing our Christmas goat.........damnn
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by missdebs(f): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
wine makes mockery of a man...spreads mat
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by donziller(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
I gat no Experience 2 share so am here 2 read comment,
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by AVVS(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
you ever high reach standing in the front of ya mirror saying" your are a bad guy and a sinner.. your mate don dey make millions" and wanted to slap ya reflection cos you think he's talking back?
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
hardeyincah:
fellow NL! its time to confess our experience when we get drunk, let me bell the cat.
I can't forget that horrid moment! I drank ecxess Campari, I was so drunk that I slept naked at the entrance of my house. to make matters worst na my landlady come wake me for morning with my jingle bell standing and ready for action......

U sure this is ur worst experience of alcohol?
I still remember d day my cele best friend drunk and take kettle did ablution and praying like Muslim in toilet.
Re: Share Your Experience When You Get Drunk. by calculator123(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
that day i withdrew my boss money on his behalf,went to the nearest bar to chill.never knew when i started to distribute money like babaolowo.woke up the next day,my neighbor told me i was giving 500naira each to every tom, dick and harry i saw.na so i enter gbese.

(1) (Reply)

It Ain't Much But I Hope It Makes Your Day. / When You Quick Submit Your Answer Script And Realized You Wrote Nonsense / my experience with a policeman today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.