Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? (1480 Views)

NGO Plans To Feed 30,000 During Ramadan / How Many Ways Does Smoking Harm You? / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by akdrealman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sincerely speaking, weight gain is seen as a positive thing for a person especially when he or she has been recovering from a certain medical condition or illness. But, this increase in body mass is not always considered as positive or good especially if the person is having a rapid weight gain.

As defined, rapid weight gain refers to the excessive gaining of weight in a short period of time.

Although it is not always alarming especially if it is caused by overeating due to holidays or vacations or pregnancy which makes women prone to gaining weight, rapid weight gain should be one of the things that people should ....... continue reading... fitness wahala

1 Share

Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Fatty bombom
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Monalisa185(f): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
please tell those ladies to cut some fat for me...grin
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
One word - GLUTTONY
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Monalisa185:
please tell those ladies to cut some fat for me...grin

trust me u dnt need any more of that..
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Monalisa185(f): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
spartoo:

trust me u dnt need any more of that..
Lol...was kidding tho
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...was kidding tho
u ar good looking. shall we b friends?
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Monalisa185(f): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2016
spartoo:

u ar good looking. shall we b friends?
thanks for the compliment.... friends? cool
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

thanks for the compliment.... friends? cool
I'd love to meet u

1 Like

Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Monalisa185(f): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
spartoo:

I'd love to meet u
ehhh? just like that?
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Monalisa185:

ehhh? just like that?
dnt u tink routines ar obsolete?
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Monalisa185(f): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2016
spartoo:

dnt u tink routines ar obsolete?
undecided
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2016
Monalisa185:
undecided
smiley I sent a mail. pls check
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Monalisa185(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
spartoo:

smiley I sent a mail. pls check
awwww, so sorry, ain't gat access to my e-mail account..
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Monalisa185:

lolzzz... do u tink dats not funny?
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
spartoo:

lolzzz... do u tink dats not funny?
Boys are not smiling
Re: Why Over Feed Yourself When you know that it Could Harm You? by spartoo: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

ok then wld u rather send me a pm?

(1) (Reply)

Zedvance Loan Application / Puff Puff Vs Buns: What's The Difference? / Am A Professional Cooking In Any Kind Of Food.Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.