Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Mtn Vs Etisalat - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mtn Vs Etisalat (1487 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Vs Etisalat by neyo7: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
I am presently confuse btw two offers, Etisalat and Mtn. Etisalat offer is around 800,000 more than the Mtn offer per annum but i am thinking of job security, like Mtn has been around for sometime and presently doing better than Etisalt and maybe Etisalat might not survive the nigeria terrain.
Pls advice.
Re: Mtn Vs Etisalat by hayoakins(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
before i advise you, i need to tell you my future plans so you know whether to accept my advise or not, i am not after job security, the maximum number of years i am willing to stay with any organisation is 2-3yrs( i want to manage my career) because you gather while moving not while being static,

choose the job that will take you closer to God and not the one that will make you lose heaven, this Mount Zion film might be of help" broken pitcher"

the movie's main character has the same offer like you have now, so you need to see the movie and pray to God
Re: Mtn Vs Etisalat by wholex(m): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Neyo7

Try and think straight , if you like Etisalat job , grab but if yu prefer MTN u can go for it as well. Let me tell u there is nothing like job security. No employer can secure a job for u , its only you that can secure your destiny with GOD

On Etisalat not surviving Nigerian terrain, u kind of make me laugh do u think a firm will invest a lot of dollars and watch its money go down the drain, these guys are here to stay .
Re: Mtn Vs Etisalat by xammy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2009
hayoakins - spell boy u day spell man.

choose btw etisalat and MTN u day choose heaven.

Now crack ur head.

MTN is the best place to work. u can work over time and get more money

cheers
Re: Mtn Vs Etisalat by xammy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
hayoakins - spell boy u day spell man.

choose btw etisalat and MTN u day choose heaven.

Now crack ur head.

MTN is the best place to work. u can work over time and get more money

cheers
Re: Mtn Vs Etisalat by mamag3: 1:47am On Aug 04, 2009
Mtn.
Re: Mtn Vs Etisalat by chyk91(m): 3:24am On Aug 04, 2009
mtn

(1) (Reply)

Matlab For Agricultural Engineering / Nigeria's Jack Bauer - Abba Kyari Officer Extraordinaire / When Ur Interviewer Tries To Play Smart Then U Show Him Your The Boss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.