Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son (4707 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
SojKnight & wife are expecting their second baby together. And to celebrate her pregnancy, check out the shoot the family did together.

How cute is this, guys? You like? Serious comments only.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/pregnant-nigerian-woman-bares-her-baby.html

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by laykhorn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ermmmmm! If bros no complain, wetin be my own.. Cute family

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by hurpeyeahme(f): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
No big deal! Very cute I must say.
It's nothing but memories also pray I will be dis cute even more when preggy cool
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by MoonChildng: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yea memories but shouldn't some memories be private ?
hurpeyeahme:
It's nothing but memories also pray I will be dis cute even more when preggy cool

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
hurpeyeahme:
How can there be a big deal when we are living in the end of days.

When girls wan go unclad they wear bikini.

If married woman wan mumu dey call it baby bump.

End time daughters of Isaiah chapter 4.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by crackhaus: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Everything is for upload and publicity these days... WTH!!!

I don't even understand why these people do half this stuff, what are we supposed to do with pictures of your swollen belly for the love of Zachariah

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by itstpia8: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
was it really necessary to show it on social media?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by itstpia8: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
hurpeyeahme:

i think the health of the mother and the baby should be the priority when pregnant.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by okirewaju(f): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
All i see is the cute boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Ejaisky: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
I need a baby bump like this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ejaisky:
I need a baby bump like this.

And so shall it be.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by MoonChildng: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Amen @Ejaisky as you have asked so be it....and it shall be permanent.
Enypie:

And so shall it be.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
What purpose does this photo serve?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by lilmax(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
hurpeyeahme:
just make sure you have a caked face like hers....... Thats all
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's their prerogative.

MoonChildng:
Yea memories but shouldn't some memories be private ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
How can there be a big deal when we are living in the end of days.

When girls wan go unclad they wear bikini.

If married woman wan mumu dey call it baby bump.

End time daughters of Isaiah chapter 4.

She's not unclad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
itstpia8:

i think the health of the mother and the baby should be the priority when pregnant.

These doesn't stop it from been the priority.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oh Lord of host, what should Nairalanders do with this?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
That boy is cute!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Since the husband is happy about it..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Ejaisky: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Enypie:

And so shall it be.
MoonChildng:
Amen @Ejaisky as you have asked so be it....and it shall be permanent.
Amen!!!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by itstpia8: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Oyind17:
Since the husband is happy about it..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why wont he be happy,

nuff said.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by itstpia8: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
hurpeyeahme:

These doesn't stop it from been the priority.

wrong motivation, misplaced and wrong priority.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Ewuro4: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2016
crackhaus:

I don't even understand why these people do half this stuff, what are we supposed to do with pictures of your swollen belly for the love of Zachariah

A FB friend commented on similar pic so it appeared on my wall. Gosh I was terrified. Had to unfollow right away.

In what world's way is that picture edible to public eye?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by dangotesmummy: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Ewuro4:

A FB friend commented on similar pic so it appeared on my wall. Gosh I was terrified. Had to unfollow right away.

and what's wrong with the picture? undecided

Must Nigerians criticize everything. If na beyonce abi ciara do this one now we go say aww cute, aww this awww that. And not that we're even that moral sef.rubbishhh raised to the power of 5000000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
crackhaus:

lmaoo
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
laykhorn:
Ermmmmm! If bros no complain, wetin be my own.. Cute family
as in... *sigh. Nigerians and drama.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Ewuro4: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
dangotesmummy:
and what's wrong with the picture? undecided

Must Nigerians criticize everything. If na beyonce abi ciara do this one now we go say aww cute, aww this awww that. And not that we're even that moral sef.rubbishhh raised to the power of 5000000

There's nothing wrong with the picture, absolutely GORGEOUS!

You happy now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by Vyolet(f): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Everything has turned upside down, what women try to hide those days is now being in displayed unclad. I see no sense in this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son by crackhaus: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ewuro4:

I have no idea... I'm not even sure if I should commend her for a well oiled belly or for having the guts..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Son / Difference Between A Man And A Woman At Bed Time / GOD Save Our Girls (pad Now Sells For 500 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.