Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Heart Health Gifts To Try In 2016 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heart Health Gifts To Try In 2016 (635 Views)

Heart Health Cardiac Arrest: What You Should Know / 12 Fruits That Boost Your Heart Health / Breast-feeding Improves Later-life Heart Health For Preterm Infants-ihealthng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Health Gifts To Try In 2016 by EyesulO(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
170 over 90!
My heart sank but I held my peace to check a second time.
170 over 89!
My fear was confirmed- my boisterous and lively mother is hypertensive.
It was good we detected it early though. She was not even feeling sick or less active when I ran the blood pressure check with the home blood pressure monitor.

Any result higher than 135 over 85 in home blood pressure monitoring is not good.
High blood pressure is a silent killer as it can go undetected until a person comes down with a stroke, organ failure or in many cases sudden death.
As if my mother was dying already, I lost my peace for the rest of the day till I found the solution to keep her blood pressure under control.
I will advise here that self medication is an absolute NO in blood pressure management, you see a trained and qualified medical practitioner (not a traditional doctor, herbalist or even your spiritual leader except he or she is a trained medical practitioner) immediately.

When proper medication has been administered I will suggest a couple of things you should have to keep the heart healthy and the blood pressure controlled.

Cardioace original or plus- 2-3 tablets a day with your meal will supply 97-100% of all you need to keep your heart functioning well and your blood circulating properly. The long term effect of taking this supplement is awesome! I got the Cardioace Plus for my mum.

Blood Pressure Monitor - You need your own blood pressure monitor! You need to be sure your medication is working by checking yourself at home. The blood pressure didn't show any sign when it was up, it may still not show any sign except you check with the monitor. I will advise you to get a trusted brand like the one I have up here.

Finally, you need to know what other changes you might need to make in your lifestyle to keep you away from heart problems so we have included a FREE manual and guide(see attached pictures) to heart health in every heart health pack you buy from us

Remember, it is CHEAPER to maintain a healthy heart than to recover from a STROKE , ORGAN FAILURE or a SICK HEART.

These products are available in our heart health gift pack with a FREE BLOOD PRESSURE GUIDE (shown here). .

Order our heart health gift pack today!
Call 08124079748 or WhatsApp 08174105123
Delivery within 7 days
Pay on delivery.

Like this Facebook page to know more brands you can trust for your health.

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: Latest From Lagos State Ministry Of Health / Mrt Sliming Power Drinkl-lose Weight Fast-naturally / Mad Dog Bites Policeman In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.