Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam (3190 Views)

I Got This From Canada,guys Please Advice Me On What To Do If Real Or Fake / How I Got A Job / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by sutst: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
ExxonMobil Oil Vacant positions/ Employment Exploration and Producing Operations Address Exxon Mobil Corp 13501 Katy Freeway Houston, Texas 77079-1398 Attn Applicant, Thank you for your interest in our noble Company. We congratulate you and would like to bring to your notice that you have been short listed to join ExxonMobil oil. After going through your CV; we became interested in your application to work with us. Please find our job details,interview form and application form for your perusal. Fill this forms and send a copy back to us with your documents of qualification. ExxonMobil uses an online interview style that is behaviourally-based, which means that we will ask you questions about previous experiences you have had in terms of competencies and technical skills in the attached interview form. This method of interviewing not only allows us to assess your qualifications and fit for potential employment with ExxonMobil, but it also provides you with an excellent opportunity to highlight your skills and accomplishments in detail. You’ll also have the opportunity to assess us as a potential organization in which to apply your talents and education while taking on the world’s toughest energy challenges and growing your career. Sincerely Roxanne Thompson. HR Manager. ExxonMobil Oil Company USA.
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by naijaboy756: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Scam
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by Philadelphia: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
sutst:
ExxonMobil Oil Vacant positions/
Employment
Exploration and Producing Operations
Address Exxon Mobil Corp
13501 Katy Freeway
Houston, Texas 77079-1398
Attn Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in our noble
Company. We congratulate you and would
like to bring to your notice that you have
been short listed to join ExxonMobil oil.
After going through your CV; we became
interested in your application to work with
us. Please find our job details,interview
form and application form for your perusal.
Fill this forms and send a copy back to us
with your documents of qualification.
ExxonMobil uses an online interview style
that is behaviourally-based, which means
that we will ask you questions about
previous experiences you have had in
terms of competencies and technical skills
in the attached interview form. This
method of interviewing not only allows us
to assess your qualifications and fit for
potential employment with ExxonMobil, but
it also provides you with an excellent
opportunity to highlight your skills and
accomplishments in detail. You’ll also
have the opportunity to assess us as a
potential organization in which to apply
your talents and education while taking on
the world’s toughest energy challenges
and growing your career.
Sincerely
Roxanne Thompson.
HR Manager.
ExxonMobil Oil Company
USA.

Where are the forms na?
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by sutst: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijaboy756:
Scam
ok thanks, but my friend who also receive d forms has gone to d point of getting a form for visa
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by hemercol: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
I shared this with an Exxon employee and he confirmed that it is all a scam. Run friend !!
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by obongtunji: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
sutst:

ok thanks, but my friend who also receive d forms has gone to d point of getting a form for visa

It's a scam. They are always upgrading their skill anytime they are caught. For the fact that your friend has gotten to the point of getting visa form doesn't mean it's not a scam. Let your friend and even you play along, trust me money will soon be demanded of you. Please once they ask for money no matter how small it is don't give because what they do now is to request for small amonut of money and before you say jack you have parted with huge amount of money. Please keep me posted on this.
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by Folksyharry(m): 1:15am On Jan 10, 2016
SCAM it is. ExxonMobil will make any of their recruitment process public knowledge. They always write their test in Lagos and Akwa Ibom. The interview is face to face. If they want to change their pattern they will make it known to the public like Shell Recruitment Day
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by Obatarhe1(m): 4:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Very big scam
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by babs01(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2016
It's a big scam
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by babs01(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2016
It's. a big scam I got d same msg last year, when I got to immigration stage, they started demanding for money. I knew frm d onset that its a scam but i played along. I can share u some info on it.
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2016
U call ur self a grad and cant see thru this. Ur friend needs flogging
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by naijaboy756: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2016
panachuku:
U call ur self a grad and cant see thru this. Ur friend needs flogging
lol.. Serious flogging. It means plenty are still scammed
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
lol.. Serious flogging. It means plenty are still scammed
many pple who get d mails fall. They wont want to seek advice because d person may steal thier slot lol
Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by calys247(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2016
i got same message too, when i opened the pdf files, i notices some mistakes, poor quality and unclear pictures and text....BIG FAKE...SCAM

1 Like

Re: Pls I Got This With Some Forms From Exxonmobile, Is It Real Or Scam by sutst: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
babs01:
It's. a big scam I got d same msg last year, when I got to immigration stage, they started demanding for money. I knew frm d onset that its a scam but i played along. I can share u some info on it.
lol pls share with me

(1) (Reply)

Fcsc Releases List / I Have An Interview But No Suit/jacket / 6 Months Industrial Training For Chemical Engineering Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.