Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,236 members, 7,853,212 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress (1101 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / The X Factor Gay Couple's Secret Affair Exposed: Fans Have No Idea They Are Gay / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress by andythai: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
It’s a New Year and lots of Nigerian celebrities are cooking up lots of things to unveil them soon to their teaming fans but Nigeriafilms.com will definitely continue to knock on the doors of some of these celebs to get to know things they are doing or hiding from their fans.

Recently, Nigeriafilms.com caught up with Nollywood actor, Chris Bassey and since he has been busy on set, we decided to throw some funny questions at him ranging from acting to his relationship with women.

Read excerpts below;

What do you love about acting?

Well firstly I started as a Writer, though have got that love for acting, but sincerely there’s more passion in writing than acting. You know sometimes you just have to try other angles and it mostly ends up that the other angles favours sometimes.

If you were asked to pick between acting in Nollywood and Hollywood which will you pick and why?

Laugh... Even you self already know the answer... You start somewhere hoping to get to that greater Height. Anyway let me surprise you a bit. I have featured once in a Hollywood movie. That’s OMBAG... a Thai movie back in 2005. They needed blacks to fill in some scenes and I was there to occupy

Have ever slapped a woman before?

Hmmmmm.. I’m not a woman beater.

At what age did you had your first sex?

Hmm, anyway I was just 17, I guess and it was with someone over 7years older than me, someone I considered my School teacher.

How can a lady turn you on?

Laugh. Abeg no vex I no fit answer that one oh... but it has to do with upper part of my body.

Can you date or marry an actress?

No I can’t.

You plan for four children and your wife bears you four girls as children and no male, what will you do?

We go try try try, until we succeed at last.

Have you ever had a secret affair with an actress?

Hmmmmm, Yes I have.

Can you marry a single mother?

I got no problem with that.

How was your growing up like?

Childhood was great; sometimes I use to wish the world could be rewind.

What are you planning on doing this year?

I am planning a European tour soon, and watch out for my first music single... but not this regular kind of songs you listen to. Also got some comedy skit am working on. There will be a lot to do this year compare to other years.

Still single, when do you plan on getting married?

Marriage is not all about putting a woman inside the house, it takes more than that but am putting an end to single life this year hopefully.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/37845/5/i-have-once-had-a-secret-affair-with-an-actressact.html

Re: Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress by BruzMoney(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
just wanna book a space
Re: Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress by tobisco29(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Its your game...Always your game all you actors and actress...SEX There is no need to tell everybody you did cause thats whom you all are.
Re: Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress by yanabasee(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
So what?
Re: Chris Bassey Confesses: I Have Once Had A Secret Affair With An Actress by 420just(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2016
Have you ever note the difference between these ICONs;
R. Kelly, Kim Burrell, Don Moen, Panam Percy Paul, Ebenezer Obey, Fela Anikulapo,
Abraham Lobriel, G. F. Handel, etc.

They are all musically literate.
If you're truly talented, please get literate
For literacy makes you relevant across generations.
So, If truly you want to be relevant till you die
Get Educated artistically

Talent fades
Education grows

Therefore, to your #Talent add #Education

Selah!!!

mamcentre.org
#MUSON #PETERKING #TENSTRINGS #SPAN #MAMSCHOOL etc

andythai:
It’s a New Year and lots of Nigerian celebrities are cooking up lots of things to unveil them soon to their teaming fans but Nigeriafilms.com will definitely continue to knock on the doors of some of these celebs to get to know things they are doing or hiding from their fans.

Recently, Nigeriafilms.com caught up with Nollywood actor, Chris Bassey and since he has been busy on set, we decided to throw some funny questions at him ranging from acting to his relationship with women.

Read excerpts below;

What do you love about acting?

Well firstly I started as a Writer, though have got that love for acting, but sincerely there’s more passion in writing than acting. You know sometimes you just have to try other angles and it mostly ends up that the other angles favours sometimes.

If you were asked to pick between acting in Nollywood and Hollywood which will you pick and why?

Laugh... Even you self already know the answer... You start somewhere hoping to get to that greater Height. Anyway let me surprise you a bit. I have featured once in a Hollywood movie. That’s OMBAG... a Thai movie back in 2005. They needed blacks to fill in some scenes and I was there to occupy

Have ever slapped a woman before?

Hmmmmm.. I’m not a woman beater.

At what age did you had your first sex?

Hmm, anyway I was just 17, I guess and it was with someone over 7years older than me, someone I considered my School teacher.

How can a lady turn you on?

Laugh. Abeg no vex I no fit answer that one oh... but it has to do with upper part of my body.

Can you date or marry an actress?

No I can’t.

You plan for four children and your wife bears you four girls as children and no male, what will you do?

We go try try try, until we succeed at last.

Have you ever had a secret affair with an actress?

Hmmmmm, Yes I have.

Can you marry a single mother?

I got no problem with that.

How was your growing up like?

Childhood was great; sometimes I use to wish the world could be rewind.

What are you planning on doing this year?

I am planning a European tour soon, and watch out for my first music single... but not this regular kind of songs you listen to. Also got some comedy skit am working on. There will be a lot to do this year compare to other years.

Still single, when do you plan on getting married?

Marriage is not all about putting a woman inside the house, it takes more than that but am putting an end to single life this year hopefully.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/37845/5/i-have-once-had-a-secret-affair-with-an-actressact.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Blackface Attack Psquare & Sound Sultan *calls Psquare ‘copycats’ (SEE!) / Yemi Alade Channels 80s Look In Denim On Denim Ensemble (photos) / #LindaIkeji Post : Olamide Meets Pres Buhari... Then Something Funny Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.