Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Tailoring Services: Here To Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailoring Services: Here To Help (1012 Views)

Hair Dressing And Tailoring Which Is Better / Tailoring Services For Fashion Designers In Warri!! / Road To Tailoring For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailoring Services: Here To Help by csbenedict: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
We know the drill with tailors in Nigeria. For the guys if you want to make bespoke shirts, trousers, native wears. Contact me on 08037200520. Don't pay a dime until we deliver to your satisfaction
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by ndcide(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
csbenedict:
We know the drill with tailors in Nigeria. For the guys if you want to make bespoke shirts, trousers, native wears. Contact me on 08037200520. Don't pay a dime until we deliver to your satisfaction

Where are you and how good are you.
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by csbenedict: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
ndcide:

Where are you and how good are you.
I stay in surulere lagos.How good am i? My works are breathtaking . No kidding. And like I said just call me I come to you. You choose from the catalogue. I deliver to your satisfaction before you pay. Stress free.
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by ndcide(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
csbenedict:

I stay in surulere lagos.How good am i? I will blow your mind away. No kidding.

So which ones should I try you with. Shirts, trousers suit, native?

Which one will you like to blow my mind with.

What do you mean by I shouldn't pay until I'm satisfied

I've saved your number. I'll call you soon.
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by csbenedict: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
ndcide:

So which ones should I try you with. Shirts, trousers suit, native?

Which one will you like to blow my mind with.

What do you mean by I shouldn't pay until I'm satisfied
Start with casual native wears and shirts
I don't collect front payment. I will only ask for my money when you are okay with my services.
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by ndcide(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2016
csbenedict:

Start with casual native wears and shirts
I don't collect front payment. I will only ask for my money when you are okay with my services.

Okay shirts then I'll call you it's night
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by Profkomolafe(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
csbenedict:
can u teach on how to make a nice suit?
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by csbenedict: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Profkomolafe:
can u teach on how to make a nice suit?
Sorry I run around alot won't be chanced to tutor
Re: Tailoring Services: Here To Help by Profkomolafe(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2016
csbenedict:
Sorry I run around alot won't be chanced to tutor
OK.. Tnks

(1) (Reply)

Seductive Ankara Aso Ebi Styles That Can Beat Up The Date / Coconut Oil In Warri? Holla At Me! / Payday Kitchen Bundles Deals Is Live!. Hurry And Buy Now To Enjoy Mind-blowing D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.