Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,420 members, 7,839,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post (854 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / Check Out This Hilarious Facebook Post With Pics / Difference Between Facebook Owner And A Typical Nigerian Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by ikbnice(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST

ANGELA GRANT’S POST: - I love my
husband so much and I can do anything to
please him. But I am also lusting after his older brother, what should I do folks?

COMMENTS:
William Hale: I think you need to talk to your husband about it because marriage is all about
communication.

Vanessa Drinkwater: Oh dear! I have been in
your shoes before. I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.

Sophia Woods: Talk to you husband and ask him to do the things you find attractive in his
brother. That ought to save the marriage.

Tracy Bamby: Awwwww love….Get yourself a nice cuppa tea… it’ll sooth away that burning ache you feel for his brother…oh and don’t
forget to watch Oprah later…*huggz hun*

NOW CHECK OUT THE NIGERIAN POST

RAMAOTU IDEMUDIA’S POST : I live with my husband and two daughters...anytime my brother in-law comes to visit, I feel the urge to be with him instead. I need advice please.

COMMENTS

Titilayo Kurukere: Ashawo !…no wonder you
can’t even give the poor man a son…so so
daughters*mtcheew*

Damilola Gbadamosi:
Oloshi leleyi, your brother in-law ke

Amaka Ede: You are a disgrace to your family and all women. May his thing get stuck in your thing,
JEZEBEL!

Bornboy The Bigboy: You are just too cute. I
love u, my BB pin is 22AA22BBC…please add me so that I can take care of you when my containers arrive from high and low seas…bebi leave ya husband lemme show you the life!

Mohamadu Bello: This is all President GEJ’s
fault

Ekaite Akpan: @ Mohamadu, YOU ARE MAD...IT IS BUHARI’S FAULT…YOU HE-GOAT! In fact, I don’t even know why I am toking to
you sef…..ILLITERATE!

Suffering And Smiling Student: Has ASUU strike
been called off?

Prophet Touch Not My Anointed: The bible says in ‘fallopian’ chapter 2 verse tatee…thou shall not
look at ya husband’s brothers with lust. Repent my sister.

Aminu Megida: May Allah forgive u

Aishatu Yaya: It’s not ya fault….shey, is the man that decided to put ring on ya finger….there are
plenty good women around but he decided to choose you…useless ojukokoro.

Adebiyi Ojo: Abeg, is anyone coming to London?….I need someone to bring me some
crayfish, its urgent.

Patrick Obahiagbon: The enormity of this
crinkun crankun will bring about Armageddonrial end to the fiscal polistikum
edificacy of the I do…. I don’t of the marriage.

If you had a good laugh,please give me a LIKE

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by skup008(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
lwkmd grin
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
End time post......
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by Ewizard(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Falls from chair.... grin grin
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by macfish101(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
How does dat help the economy
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by Pchikaodili(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2016
Hahaha i love naija
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by donbigboy(m): 1:02am On Jan 10, 2016
Wow !!!
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by freeDR(m): 4:14am On Jan 10, 2016
Sometimes, you can not but conclude that a lot of Nigerians have refused to be sensible.......lol
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by ikbnice(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2016
Alanjeffy:
End time post......
endtime comment......
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by ikbnice(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2016
Ewizard:
Falls from chair.... grin grin
bros, lemme help u up. Lolz
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by ikbnice(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2016
macfish101:
How does dat help the economy
you need not worry too much about that...Buhari is in control. Leave worry for Buhari instead pray.
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by ikbnice(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: Difference Between A Typical American And Nigerian Facebook Post by ikbnice(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
i posted this same post on friday and someone now got his on the FP today...same topic www.nairaland.com/2856870/difference-between-britsh-facebook-nigerian

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks Akwa Ibom Female Students Association (aifsa) Worldwide / Nigerians tagged scammers in Hollywood movie. SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.