Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship. (630 Views)

My Annual Income Is 450k, Can I Study Law In Any Private Uni In Naija / How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship. / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship. by Shegricho: 2:49am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi Nlders,
I was one of the lucky few who won the Total scholarship in 2014, as part of the conditions for scholarship renewal is the annual submission of our academic report, which they require us to ask our school to help us(awardees) submit.
I have gone to the students affairs of my school but i was told that they have no information about that.
Please, i need someone to help me with how to go about this.

P. S- I called the number attached to the congratulations mail i had from Total but they never pick up.
Am seriously confused.

Mods please help me do the needful as so many am sure will be facing same situation as mine.
Gracias.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship. by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
Which school?
Re: How Do I Submit My Annual Academic Result For Total JVA/OML Scholarship. by Shegricho: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Seun:
Which school?
Thank you sir for showing concern, It's University Of Ilorin, my pals at Ahmadu Bello University are facing same.

(1) (Reply)

Almost No One Could Solve This Question, How Able Are You To Outsmart The Rest? / Science-backed Tricks To Improve Your Studying / OOU Admission Updates/watsapp Group Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.