Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. (597 Views)

Marginalization Ta The Highest Other. / I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! / Which Nigerian Artists Should Bill Gates Offer This Money To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by Obanaijacom: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2016
Which Nigerian artiste has the highest brand endorsements,

1.BankyW

2.Wizkid

3.D'banj

4.Psquare

5.Donjazzy
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by amtaken(f): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2016
The proper question should be which one among these Nigerian artistes..... because to me your list is incomplete.

That by the way, judging from your list, I will go for Wizkid.

You should add Tiwa Savage, Genevieve Nnaji and That fair papa in the Yoruba Movie Industry, the one that ported from one communication network to another. He's done quite a bit.
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by iamfavour: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2016
CHIEF osita osadebe
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by Mologi(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Na me ooo....baba God don endorse me plenty for success this year and forever.....Amen
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by LLKJSays(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2016
where's MR IBU angry?
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by missdebs(f): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2016
who else....d'banj
Re: Which Nigerian Artiste Has The Highest Endorsements.. by Ziggyzito(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2016
D'banj holds 9 endorsement deals.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible, But True- Three Weird Facts About the Little man down your torso / Best Valentine Message I Could Think Of / Funny: How A Person Is Surviving The Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.