Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. (1500 Views)

Always Call For Available Cheap Cars In Lagos. 08177747774 / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price / Cars Between 150,000 To 350,000 Naira(cheap Cars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. by autocj(m): 6:29am On Jan 10, 2016
Get cheap cars from Japan.

Please, visit out website for further information.

Toyota Crown
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Land Cruser Prado
Xtrial Jeep
Honda CRV
Honda Accord
and all other type of cars..

Contact Nigerian Represenatative

Autocom Japan. www.autocj.co.jp

Name- Femi

Mobile +81(090)-9465-6313

email-femi@autocj.co.jp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHT_XHb_mSo
Re: Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. by uokocha70(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2016
Hope you know that Nigeria is not one of the regions that pop up when you click on a car?

1 Like

Re: Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. by laptopsale(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. by peterjero(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Me Femi would you mind giving us details on how your company render their services to Nigerians viz
1. Buying
2. Converting /inspection /servicing
3. Shipping
4. Clearing and delivering to owner
And of course mode of payment taking into consideration the present financial regulations here.

2 Likes

Re: Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. by autocj(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,

First, i would like to say Happy New Year!

If you would like to purchase a car from our company, these are the procedures to follow;

1) The process of getting a car from us is very simple.

a) Choose a car from our website.

b) Click on others, that is because our countries name is yet to future on the site.

c) Then, ask for the C&F price to Apapa port, Nigeria.

d) If you want to ship the car by container, it would be best to ask for Femi to give you best price.

2) Our company do not convert directly, but after consultation with some dealers from Nigeria, i personally decided to contact a Japanese company to help with the conversion.

3) Please note, the buying price is different from the conversion price.

4) As per mode of payment, you will have to pay it to the bank to do the wire transfer.

Thanks.
Re: Get Cheap Cars From Japan At Autocom Japan. We Will Convert To Left Hand. by Luckydubby7(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hello
I'm I need of Suzuki every wagon 2006.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Used 2009 Honda Civic {1st Body, Buy & Use} For Sale #950K / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Very Sharp 07 Toyota Camry Muscle Available @ Abuja @ 1.650m / 2012 Toyota Corolla Sport Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.