Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,648 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Message To Seun. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Seun. (839 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland / *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Seun. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2016
Seun,I believe it's high time,you call your Mods or super Mods to order.
Why should my comment be removed and the other person who started it all be left to be viewed by members.
1st of all,it was ishilove,who trashed talked me in her diary,I replied her back,she threatened me with a ban and whooola I got banned as she said.
The same thing with rocktation,who sent me a mail issuing threats,just because I told her to concentrate on her job.
Seun,you need to call your Mods in order and restrain them from acting like alpha and omega.
I have more to say,but I don't want to use words that will sound insulting.
Re: A Message To Seun. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2016
E be like say Ishilove use style love you... just toast am... she go gree...
Re: A Message To Seun. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2016
iPopAlomo:
E be like say Ishilove use style love you... just toast am... she go gree...
Bro,u know what it's now. Lolz.
If u get her personal number or mail,abeg drop am 4 me @ Liquiddeep1@gmail.com
Make I try my luck. Lol.
Re: A Message To Seun. by hatux: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol cheesy...
This issue of moderators banning members is quite unadressable...gringrin
Re: A Message To Seun. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2016
hatux:
Lol cheesy...
This issue of moderators banning members is quite unadressable...gringrin
Seun needs to talk to those moderators.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Tribeswomen Breastfeed Deer Alongside Their Children (photos) / 12 Ways To Prevent A Workplace Fire / Nigerian City Of Lagos Shuts 'noisy' Churches And Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.