Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why In Nigeria and Nairaland Every Land for sale is Above N10 Million? Is there any Hope For Nairalanders who want to Buy Lands? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why In Nigeria and Nairaland Every Land for sale is Above N10 Million? Is there any Hope For Nairalanders who want to Buy Lands? (579 Views)

Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why In Nigeria and Nairaland Every Land for sale is Above N10 Million? Is there any Hope For Nairalanders who want to Buy Lands? by bombay: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2009
Every property for sale is 10s of millions why.
Everything million million. grin
Re: Why In Nigeria and Nairaland Every Land for sale is Above N10 Million? Is there any Hope For Nairalanders who want to Buy Lands? by lawyer(m): 1:58am On Jun 18, 2009
Me sef I tire o!

Every time i see a property bulletin advert, it has to do with 10 Million, N50 Million, N500 Million, 1 Billion and Above! Who are they kidding? NL is an up and coming website for young and articulate Nigerians. How many People can afford a property worth N50Million and above on NL?

People on Nairaland are looking for Properties from the range of N300,000 to N5Million Maximum and some people are advertising Properties worth N650 Million as if people Vomit money every day to make up that N650 Million.

If not because i have pounded the streets and have found lands and acres of properties in LAGOS especially that Lekki/AJAH/OGOMBO/OKUN AJAH/SANGOTEDO Axis where i have seen properties and good lands from N1.5 Million to N3Million Maximum, i would have been thinking Nigeria only sells properties worth over N10Million hereby giving no hope to people who need to be landlords.

I dont take these people seriously and sometimes i wish i can delete their posts but its against the rules. The people posting Lands for N50 Million and above dont even have N50 in their pockets but they fill NL property with so much foolish property bulletins that it makes me sick in the stomach!

I dont know why we can't be our brother's keepers and help each other out by advertising Lands and Properties that we can all afford. I have no doubt if Posters source out lands that are within budget ranging from N500,000 to N3Million, they will have a Million and one clients and customers that will patronize them. Even the people who own lands in big places today didnt buy those lands at N50Million then and will never do except they have stolen Money or they have one large printing machine sourcing out money!

I am a realist and i will not pretend that Money is flowing everywhere, in fact those abroad are having a hard time trying to save money that is scarce and still thinking of coming home to invest and instead of encouraging them that there is hope, some people are posting properties worth N50 Million hoping to share 10% of N50Million to buy the latest Toyota Camry as their commission as if these our brothers and sisters abroad are not working hard trying to survive!

Although i made it a point of duty not to involve myself in marketing properties and leaving it to the agents but from today, i will make it my cardinal duty to start posting and marketing Cheap lands any where i see them for Nigerians at home and Abroad to purchase them and become land owners and encourage those who do like wise! NL agents are not being fair to our fellow Nairalanders and we should do every thing to help them become proud land owners and not discourage them with such bogus properties that are beyond the reach of majority of our Members here!

So Nairalanders, Look at this thread very well almost everyday and watch out for lands that are within your capacity and pocket power from N500,000 to N3Million. I will do my best to source them out so that you can contact the agents to follow it up!

Cheers!
Re: Why In Nigeria and Nairaland Every Land for sale is Above N10 Million? Is there any Hope For Nairalanders who want to Buy Lands? by Busybody2(f): 3:05am On Jun 18, 2009
Not being provocative, just getting my point across the way I see it and of course you don’t have to agree to everyone’s opinion, these is a forum which means there are going to be people with dissenting opinion as well as those on your side. These guys don’t own these properties so the onus is on the buyers to do their homework properly.

Anyone who shells out N50M for a property without conducting a thorough investigation, needs to be publicly flogged. And there is nothing wrong in Estate Agents/Realtors overinflating prices, they do it over here in the US and UK too, Why did you think the credit crunch came about undecided

And trust me I am not offended at all, water off a duck’s back to me.

And that comment I made about your stalker was not a personal attack at all. When you came to open the thread in the Romance section about being stalked, you were not angry, so why is my tongue-in-cheek comment about the possible reason for you having a stalker a personal attack? You need to lighten up.
Re: Why In Nigeria and Nairaland Every Land for sale is Above N10 Million? Is there any Hope For Nairalanders who want to Buy Lands? by dredone: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2009
ok nice but let face value is wat determines d cost of land anywhere but really let these land owners be considerate

(1) (Reply)

Make An Offer Now On A Bargain Sale Of A 3 Bedroom Duplex On 2500sqm @ Apapa Gra / I Need A 3br Flat (folagoro,ilupeju,anthony,maryland,akoka,onike)budget:n400,000 / Land/house For Sale And Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.