Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Best Land Deal @ Ibeju-lekki[aiyeteju Village] N750,000. Closes June 30 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Land Deal @ Ibeju-lekki[aiyeteju Village] N750,000. Closes June 30 (1066 Views)

To Let: 3 Bedroom Self Compound @ Aiyeteju Ibeju Lekki / Great Land Deal For A Discerning Buyer And Investor At Lakowe, Ibeju Lekki+++++ / 4 Bedroom Uncompleted Bungalow On 800sqm @ Aiyeteju Off Lekki-epe For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Land Deal @ Ibeju-lekki[aiyeteju Village] N750,000. Closes June 30 by vinanebi(m): 3:26am On Jun 18, 2009
the offer that would be ending june 30 is indeed a crazy offer and hard to beat. price would be reviewed to N1.1million which is still a fantastic price going by what the current rates are within the same axis. one week grace for all those who are already in the process of finalizing transaction on the june offer. thereafter, price would remain at N1.1million for just three weeks.

Aiyeteju is the name of the village.please ask your lawyer to run a search for you as to its status. this is to reassure yourself that it is as stated and you are buying with full guarantee.

buy and start your project immediately with peace of mind.

special offer for the month of june.

this plots is at ibeju-lekki LGA.

around where the local govt secretariat is located.

within the same location you have the Afribank and police estate.

very good upland, no need for any form of sand filling,

completely free from government acquisition.

you are buying with peace of mind! guaranteed!

interested buyers can contact me for immediate inspection.

call Vincent on 07033388608, 08026550848,

email vinanebi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Land Deal @ Ibeju-lekki[aiyeteju Village] N750,000. Closes June 30 by ny11: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2009
What proof of title do you have?
Re: Best Land Deal @ Ibeju-lekki[aiyeteju Village] N750,000. Closes June 30 by vinanebi(m): 2:52am On Jun 20, 2009
thanks for your post. i am not the original owner but the direct agent to the owner. he bought from the surveyor who did the survey for the entire community.

cos of the cost of the survey which the community could not pay, they usually reach an agreement with the surveyor that he would be paid with part of the surveyed land.

my principal just happen to be aware the surveyor needed to sell so he bought a large chunk off him; which he "my principal' wants to sell now.

i have been to the site and also have a copy of the gazette.

nothing is hidden. once you do the inspection and are satisfied with what you have seen and heard its upto you to buy or not.

am dealing with a man of integrity.

i also bought from him at a different site about five years back; i have not had cause to regret yet. and you be the judge,

when you buy you will be introduced to the traditional family that owns the land who of course has relinquished their right to it to the surveyor who inturn has sold to my principal.

it is necessary you also sign an agreement with them. this is to facilitate speedy c of o process at alausa.

infact in your first visit i would introduce to the owner.so you can have yourself 110% assurance that you are in good company.

please note that i value and respect the platform created by the owners of nairaland and would not insult the integrity of the members of this forum in bringing in or making false claims.

please get your lawyers to help you check the status of this claims that i make

thank you

vincent 07033388608, 08026550848

(1) (Reply)

An Underground House For Sale / . / DO YOU NEED A LANDED PROPERTY AT LAGOS-OGUN MEGA CITY AREA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.