Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day (1985 Views)

7 Things You Must Do On JAMB Exam Day / How To Read And Understand A Difficult Course Before Exam / PICS: When You Smoke A NAFDAC Approved Weed Before Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Mediapace: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jamb is far approaching,i even heard that it is early march you people are starting,GOD help you all oo.
I have prepared some tips for jambites that will you to help you prepare well for your Jamb
If you fail to plan,you've plan to fail!:

1.Pray profusely :
If you are type that have not been going to church or mosque before,start going now,"It is pray and read" . Not read and read.
With God all things are possible,start praying for your fourth coming JAMB,it really helps,prayer is the master Key!

2.Read continuosly :
An adage says, "Heaven helps those who help themself",If you pray without reading,it is just like you plant stone and you are praying to reap "stone",It is never done.
At least a day,read three times.

3.Start drawing your scheme :
What do i mean by scheme?
Start working towards the score you want,budget it down like:

Maths/geography : 60
English : 70
physics : 72
chemistry : 68
=270

That is a nice grade you know,that method really rocks like fire,when you draw your scheme like that and work towards it,there is nothing stopping you.

4.Take away the spirit of fear :
A coward dies before battle,the people that will set the jamb question aren't angels,they won't set things you can't know,take away the spirit of fear,there is nothing in JAMB,I was even told they set past questions most now so what is the fear all about?.
Just believe that you can do it and you will make it

5.Don't isolate any subject :
Don't think that you know one course that you can't fail it or you hate one course and you won't read it.
Like a slang one of my friend when i was in secondary school use to say,even if they set the question from Heaven i will pass.
NO WAY BRO!
Don't expect them to pick the questions you were thought in school only,search for more.

6.Start going to tutorials :
Add more knowledge to the ones you have before,go to tutorials but don't let it affect your reading time,tutorial is good,there are somethings you weren't thought at school,you can learn them at tutorials.
FIND A STANDARD ONE NOT FAR FROM YOUR TOWN!

8.Decrease the number of hours you use to play :
If you are the type that use to watch Africa magic or whatever before 24/7,i encourage you to stop now,it is only a month to jamb.
You will watch more than that after acquiring your B.sc,though an adage says All work and no play makes jack a dull boy but i don't think that adage is applicable for any jambite,Your working time must be more than your playing time now.

9.Start practicing some C.B.T. EXcercise :
The jamb you are about to do is C.B.T.,if you have never practiced it before,download C.B.T. software online for practice,if you already know how to use computer,practice more,that day if you mistakenly hit submit button without submiting,NA FAILURE BE THAT OO,NO ADDING NO SEPARATE!

10.Don't expect any EXPO at all :
If you think you will photocopy someone's work during the exam,you are O.Y.O.,different paper type,nothing like copy and pase for jamb again,prepare your mind to read now.

Goodluck to all Jambites!

Source : http://mediapace.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112572677.xhtml?

Cc lalasticlala

This a legal and original content of mediapace,it is not expected to bee seen on any website without including our link,we won't tolerate copying it and claiming it as your content!
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Sirpluv: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nice 1 op . . so on point
mediapace please mail me . . . am bk on ma feet..
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Sirpluv: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
lalasticlala, seun . . . pls help move this piece to fp na . . . help JAMBITES. . . .
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Elxandre(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol...

JAMB's, marking is not what you practice at home.
I take an English past question, score nothing less than 90% in almost all the question set, then proceed to write the exam only to score 58%..

That's Jamb for you.

They call it standardized marking, but I'm still wondering how those that got 90 in that same English went about it.

Did they score 150 when they practiced
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by DebbyChris(f): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Dunsin89(m): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2016
There is nothing so strange or new in what you have posted my guy. Try and be more innovative and creative next time
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Dunsin89(m): 12:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Mediapace:
Jamb is far approaching,i even heard that it is early march you people are starting,GOD help you all oo.
I have prepared some tips for jambites that will you to help you prepare well for your Jamb
If you fail to plan,you've plan to fail!:

1.Pray profusely :
If you are type that have not been going to church or mosque before,start going now,"It is pray and read" . Not read and read.
With God all things are possible,start praying for your fourth coming JAMB,it really helps,prayer is the master Key!

2.Read continuosly :
An adage says, "Heaven helps those who help themself",If you pray without reading,it is just like you plant stone and you are praying to reap "stone",It is never done.
At least a day,read three times.

3.Start drawing your scheme :
What do i mean by scheme?
Start working towards the score you want,budget it down like:

Maths/geography : 60
English : 70
physics : 72
chemistry : 68
=270

That is a nice grade you know,that method really rocks like fire,when you draw your scheme like that and work towards it,there is nothing stopping you.

4.Take away the spirit of fear :
A coward dies before battle,the people that will set the jamb question aren't angels,they won't set things you can't know,take away the spirit of fear,there is nothing in JAMB,I was even told they set past questions most now so what is the fear all about?.
Just believe that you can do it and you will make it

5.Don't isolate any subject :
Don't think that you know one course that you can't fail it or you hate one course and you won't read it.
Like a slang one of my friend when i was in secondary school use to say,even if they set the question from Heaven i will pass.
NO WAY BRO!
Don't expect them to pick the questions you were thought in school only,search for more.

6.Start going to tutorials :
Add more knowledge to the ones you have before,go to tutorials but don't let it affect your reading time,tutorial is good,there are somethings you weren't thought at school,you can learn them at tutorials.
FIND A STANDARD ONE NOT FAR FROM YOUR TOWN!

8.Decrease the number of hours you use to play :
If you are the type that use to watch Africa magic or whatever before 24/7,i encourage you to stop now,it is only a month to jamb.
You will watch more than that after acquiring your B.sc,though an adage says All work and no play makes jack a dull boy but i don't think that adage is applicable for any jambite,Your working time must be more than your playing time now.

9.Start practicing some C.B.T. EXcercise :
The jamb you are about to do is C.B.T.,if you have never practiced it before,download C.B.T. software online for practice,if you already know how to use computer,practice more,that day if you mistakenly hit submit button without submiting,NA FAILURE BE THAT OO,NO ADDING NO SEPARATE!

10.Don't expect any EXPO at all :
If you think you will photocopy someone's work during the exam,you are O.Y.O.,different paper type,nothing like copy and pase for jamb again,prepare your mind to read now.

Goodluck to all Jambites!

Source : http://mediapace.wapka.mobi/forum2_theme_112572677.xhtml?

Cc lalasticlala

This a legal and original content of mediapace,it is not expected to bee seen on any website without including our link,we won't tolerate copying it and claiming it as your content!
My guy there is nothing so strange or new about the info contained in this post of yours. Try relax and be more creative next time
Re: 10 Ways To Prepare For Jamb Before Exam Day by Mediapace: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sirpluv:
Nice 1 op . . so on point
mediapace please mail me . . . am bk on ma feet..
Bro,my main prob is that 20kb image,i can't post without it

(1) (Reply)

Edge : Ican Nov 2016 Diet Enugu And Awka / JAMB Enables Portal To Check Institution You Have Been Posted For 2016 Admission / Join The Best Science Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.