Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With (616 Views)

Domain With Over 4 Years Of Age For Sale / What Niche Can You Call A Blog Like This..see Below / Get A .com Domain With N800 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi guys, i have a blog set up for this domain www.bankings.net but no post yet because i don't really know where to start from. If it had been a sports, dating or inspirational niche blog i for done start to dae post sinceeee...
Mind you, i got this domain for resale purpose but because buyers have not really shown interest in the domain i decided to develope it for my own personal use... About posting things like how to make money, i cant do that because i never even dae make better money online and that name "banking" just kinda spoil things.
If i was a Finance Graduate or Student i would have used it as a tutorial point for students of all level to learn about banking and finance.. i just tire oo.

Advice needed abeg, and if person dae interested in the blog abeg let me know
Re: I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2016
my advice 4 u is 2 visit bank site i.e skye bank to get updates and post it 2 ur blog,you can also search 4 banking related articles on google and paste it 2 d blog(note:make sure u modify and re-write the articles so as 2 avoid plagiarism),it is a huge niche dat has less competition,dat reminds me,u can also update banking news.
Re: I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
tundexweb:
my advice 4 u is 2 visit bank site i.e skye bank to get updates and post it 2 ur blog,you can also search 4 banking related articles on google and paste it 2 d blog(note:make sure u modify and re-write the articles so as 2 avoid plagiarism),it is a huge niche dat has less competition,dat reminds me,u can also update banking news.
thanks bro... That means my geo target would be Nigerians(that's if I start updating my visitors about Nigerian banks and her policies
Re: I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With by Youngk(m): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
also follow top bankers on social media platforms and always watch business news like money show on AIT.
Re: I Am Confused On What Niche To Associate My Domain With by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
fighal:
thanks bro... That means my geo target would be Nigerians(that's if I start updating my visitors about Nigerian banks and her policies
you really get it right.then if ur blog go viral,many banks will want to place adverts on it and dis will generate u a huge income(cos dat is d best monetization)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help An Aspiring Web Designer Answer These Questions. / Are You In Need Of A Hotel Website With Online Room Reservation?? / Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.