Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 (6258 Views)

The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by kingphilip(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Donkross1 this is a really good piece.. Do keep it up
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 7:01am On Jan 30, 2016
[b]At exactly 9:30pm, a black range rover evogue emerged from the right side of the city coast lounge gate.

'Target approaching' Sammy said.

'Standing by' Sabella replied as she opened the door of her car trying to create an obstruction for the colonel's car.

We were watching from the van parked just adjacent of Sabella's car. The horn of the colonel's car was soo loud that it almost pierced my ears, in the midst of all the hooting and honking, Sabella dropped her purse on the ground and bent to pick it, from inside the van I could see ella's gown has jumped pass her very gigantic as§ revealing her tiny red g-string pants vividly and also her big buttocks popped their heads out, the sight of it might even make a disciplined man go Hot let alone a man that is an irresponsible adulterer like Colonel Kufor, okay let me confess, I could also feel my little soldier moving from 0 to 100 in a speed of light.

'Ohhh my my' Sammy exclaimed.

I wanted to laugh at what Sammy just did but I couldn't take my eyes of that as§. Before she could get back to her upright position, someone had already opened the back door and the Colonel stepped out.

'Ohh shit, we were carried away by dat God forsaken bum' I cussed.

"Prepare for attack" I said to the agents behind the van.

"At the count of three, Open the back door and everyone should drop and kill all the guys that are with the colonel but do not kill the colonel, I repeat do not kill the colonel"

'Yes Sir' they all chorused.

"Wanjala as soon as we launch attack, step out and hold the colonel with a gun to his head, do you copy"

'Yeah I copy' he replied.

"Sammy stay back in the van and carry on with plan B incase Plan A fails".

He nodded in acknowledgement.

Sabella was already inside the club's building while colonel was walking past her car with 5 of his men in order to catch up with her.

"1, 2 ready to charge and 3, I hadn't pronounce the three when the back of the van opened, we caught them napping. Taking down those 5 men was easy but as Wanjala wanted to come out and capture the colonel, we started hearing gunshots out of nowhere.

"Enemies Enemies, they are approaching from the north, its an ambush" one of the agents shouted.

It was now a battle of bullets. I quickly moved to the other side of the van where I could take clear shots. Before I could settle, 2 out of my 10 agents were down. I could sight 7 men approaching, they were all with bullet proof jackets so I could only aim at few places to drop them down.

My first shot hit one of them on the arm and he dropped to his knee, before he could recover, another met him on the head, I was surprised because I didn't take that shot, I looked side ways and I spotted Wanjala at the side of Sabella's car. I winked and we both smiled.

We both kept on firing until they were down to 2 men, they were now hiding beside the van too at the opposite end to where I was, they were right beside the drivers door while Sammy was at the driver's seat. He opened the door suddenly hitting one of them at the back, he fell to the ground and he immediately shot the other one who was wondering what made his partner fall. The one on the ground wanted to raise his gun to shoot sammy but Wanjala blew his head with a bullet from the back.

I looked around and we were clear.

'What is the situation' Sammy asked one of his agent. 3 men down with bullets to their harms.

I was about ask where Sabella was when I felt a cold metal on my head, it was as cold as the gun that was put to my head the night they killed my father.

'Drop your weapons' the colonel yelled.

'Do not drop your weapons' I shouted, the colonel hit me with his gun and I almost passed out.

"At the count of 3 if you don't drop your weapons, I will pull the trigger" the colonel said with a stern look.

"1 2 " and the next thing I heard was a gun shot. I closed my eyes and opened them.

"Woow Am I dead, is this what after life looks like, why am I seeing Sammy and Wanjala, are they dead too, what the hell is this load behind me, is that my sins that am carrying" I kept on asking myself series of questions until I realised the load behind me was the Colonel and he is resting on me because he was lifeless.

"What is happening" I asked my self again.

"What are you all still waiting for or you want those soldiers to meet us here, am sorry I went against your orders, if I hadn't killed the colonel, he would have killed you" Sabella said with a bit of nonchalant tone.

"Okay no problem. The situation was out of control, let's hope Madiba will understand. Let's move" I instructed

"Good evening to you from Blackstar Fm, here is the Breaking news. Colonel Kufor has just been assassinated by unknown Gunmen at the City Coast Lounge, Let's observe a minute silence for the colonel" a feminine voice on the radio said.

"Rot in hell colonel" Sabella said as she switch off the car stereo.

We drove all the way back to the base without anyone saying a word until my phone rang.

"Hello boss"

"Report your location" the voice on the phone said.

"We are already in the building" I replied and we all dropped from the Van.

I stepped aside to allow everyone enter the building and I held back Sabella's hand. She stared at me with a 'what the F Is your problem' Look.

"Thank you for saving my life" I spoke after staring into each other’s eyes for a while.

"Thank you won't do it, you owe me one" she replied smiling

I smiled back and realised our lips were so close to each other, I moved forward a bit and she closed her eyes like she was waiting for the first kiss of her life.

I almost felt my lips on hers when my phone rang again. I withdrew and picked the call

"Nat, we are all waiting for you and Sabella, so when you are done with your romance, step in and remember we don't have all the time" said the voice on the other end of the line.

"F*** Sh**, how did Madiba see us" I asked Sabella.

She smiled and pointed to the camera on the wall.

I smiled back and we both stepped inside. As we entered, I saw everybody that we went to the operation together but Madiba was not on seat. I was about to ask where he was when he stepped out from an inner chamber where only him had access to, atleast that was what Wanjala told me.

"That was a nice job y'all did, I saw it all so no need for briefing, let everybody dismiss and remember to stay lowkey because investigation has commenced already" he ordered.

"Nathaniel stay back" Madiba called out.

I was surprised and scared because it is unusual for Madiba to want to see someone privately.

Everybody went out including Sabella who gave me a pat on my shoulder before leaving.

"My friend in this game, your only aim is revenge, it might not be possible to combine other pleasures. Especially that thing I saw outside just now" he spoke softly and kept staring into my eyes.

I was a little uncomfortable with him staring at me or should I say I was scared. I nodded without saying a word.

"You can leave now" he said

I was about to step out when I heard madiba's voice again. He said something I will never forget in my lifetime, if only I took to that advice, things won't be the way they are right now. He said "Nathaniel Obadike Jacob's, Trust nobody"

[/b]
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by dimssy(m): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Nice one guyz.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by oppsyij: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
"Trust nobody" when you knw u in d middle of troubles Nice piece
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
dimssy:
Nice one guyz.

I hail you again grin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
oppsyij:
"Trust nobody" when you knw u in d middle of troubles
Nice piece

E kan be like say na only you dey follow me back to back cheesy. Abi make I kuma dey PM you the story so em ghost readers no go ghost-read anything again grin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by oppsyij: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
donkross1:

E kan be like say na only you dey follow me back to back cheesy. Abi make I kuma dey PM you the story so em ghost readers no go ghost-read anything again grin
Baba no worry, den go comment when d action don catch dem fr belle
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 7:01am On Feb 01, 2016
[b]I found myself in the middle of nowhere, searching for a way out and a Voice kept Echoing 'Trust nobody'. I scanned for where the voice was coming from when some funny sound started overcoming the echoing voice, I woke up and it was my alarm that was making the funny sounds.

"What a dream" I whispered to myself

It was Morning already, For the first time in a long time, I was scared, what does this dream really mean.

"I really need to be very careful" I concluded.

I picked up my phone and dialled Wanjala's number.

"Hey bro, what's the movement for today".

"We have a meeting with the boss by 9am" he replied.

"Okay then, thanks" I said and hung up.

I checked my time it was 8am already. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, freshened up and left for the conference room, still thinking about the 'Trust nobody' warning and suddenly Sabella appeared at my back, walking towards me with a bright smile, I waited for her to catch up and wanted to shake her hands but to my surprise, she gave me a hug, a tight one at that. For a second I was lost.

"How was your night' I asked.
"It was awesome, we have a meeting right now, let's not keep them waiting like last night" She replied as she opened the door and cat-walked to her seat while I walked to a seat opposite hers. We all exchange greetings and sat patiently waiting for Madiba.

After a while, we heard a gun being fired, seconds later the shots became profuse, rocking from every angle. Almost immediately I sneaked to the window side and peeped, I saw about fifteen guys armed with sophisticated ammunitions, I scanned round to really comprehend what was going on and I sighted someone I recognise.

'We are under Attack' Somebody shouted.

'Who are they' Sabella asked.

'Colonel Kufor's Men' I replied.

'Thank God they met us in the conference room' Wanjala said and rushed to a box under the conference table, he opened the box in front of and brought out ammunition, he threw guns to all of us.

We all stood at the window side, they were five windows in the conference room. Wanjala stood at the first, Sammy, I and ella stood at the rest consecutively. We started exchanging fires, we were behind the window which enabled us had more clear shots and moreover we have been here for a while, we are familiar with the environ. The exchange of fire went on for like Ten minutes and with the help of Sammy's Agents too the guys were down to seven already. The shooting was getting exciting until we heard a noise from our side, Someone has been shot amongst the Four of us.

For a moment I prayed in my mind that it shouldn't be Sabella that was shot but it was like God didn't listen to that prayer. Within a twinkle of an eye, Sabella was loosing her breath, without thinking twice I rushed out from my hideout and moved towards her not minding the bullet flying around. I carried her and laid her on the table.

"What the hell, are you out of your mind" Sammy shouted. "Won't you get your fu<king self into cover" he said with a fierce look.

I couldn't even understand what he was saying at that moment because saving Sabella was the only thing on my mind.

"She is dying" was all I could force myself to say.

Wanjala also rushed towards us.

"What can we do Wanjala "I asked.

"First of all we need the first aid box" Wanjala replied.

"The first aid box is In the last room on the left wing" Sammy shouted.

It was then I realized that sounds of gunshots were still rocking outside. In a lightening speed I made for the door.

"Its either I save Sabella or I die trying" I said to myself.

As soon as I stepped outside I shot randomly at the guys attacking us. They all fell down lifelessly , I rushed to the room Sammy described, picked the first aid box and started running back to save Sabella but I heard another shot, it was so loud and clear this time. One of the guys I shot was still alive and yes, he just shot me in my right leg. I was down, groaning in pains and trying to ignite my survival instincts but there was nothing I could do. The guy was back on his feet leaping towards me with his hand stretched forward so clearly that I could see the gun in his hand. The gun that was gonna end my life, my revenge and my love for Sabella.

I closed my eyes and tried to recite the lord's prayer when I heard the shot. The final gunshots I said in my mind.

As I was about to open my eyes, I was searching through myself to see if I would be heading to heaven or hell.... Without reaching a conclusion I opened my eyes and all I saw was sky.....

Haahaaa this is heaven buh I thought they said everything in heaven is gold, aint seeing no gold. I was about standing up to take a good look at heaven when I saw Madiba... Noooo this surely is Hell, Madiba can't make heaven.

"Hello To you too" Madiba said as he helped me to my feet, I leaped into the conference room. Sabella was half way gone, she could barely open her eyes,

"Sabella please don't die, please, please" I was shouting and almost crying but there was nothing I could do, nothing at all, the only Motivation that keeps me going on my quest for vengeance is going down not to talk of my right leg that was aching with pains.

"Nathaniel" She called out.

"Do not give up on your revenge, never, ever" she struggled to say.

"Huussshh Now Sabella, don't stress yourself up "I replied.

"Won't you guys do something about her" I shouted angrily.

But when I looked at all of them, I realized they were as helpless as I was.

We can't go to hospitals because of the investigations going on, we can't do nothing.

'Guys 'Madiba cuts in. "You guys need to leave now, the chopper is outside, leave right about now".

"How in the hell are we gonna leave her like this, we can't just leave" I shouted.

"Leave I will take care of this, its an order" He shouted back.

Wanjala dragged me outside and into the helicopter. Sabella was the only thing on my mind, will she survive this, will I ever see her again, I am yet to tell her how much I love her ; In the midst of this, the screen in the chopper switched on by itself and Madiba appeared on the screen, his eyes were bloodred.

"Am sorry Guys, Sabella is Dead" He announced.............
[/b]
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2016
Generalmike. Teewhysafe. Chakaz. Adegwurulez. Alakid. Abyolah. Feyikaey. Timcy2. Realsamextra.

Guys let us end what we started cheesy
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by dimssy(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2016
Dream or film trick?
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by NidaxJ(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Guy no dessert this post... This story dey sweet go abeg come continue
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 6:49am On Feb 10, 2016
NidaxJ:
Guy no dessert this post... This story dey sweet go abeg come continue

Chaii I almost forgot about this one sha. Well I go dey update small small grin.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nitescholar(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
I love these story.....but smabella is not dead..it just a smart move by mandiba to make neth realize his mission and not to be disattreaated

1 Like

Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by SPDAZZY(f): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nitescholar:
I love these story.....but smabella is not dead..it just a smart move by mandiba to make neth realize his mission and not to be disattreaated

I agree with you. Nice story donkross1 and
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by mopolord(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2016
don baba pls kip it comin
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eish embarassed . Am so sorry guys, been hooked up with school stuffs n all but will squeeze out time to update very soon. Bless.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
[b]

Hours after hours, days after days and week after weeks but I still couldn't believe that Sabella was really dead. Most times in the peak of the noon, I sit by the beach like I am doing right now. I sit close enough to the beach like I was actually expecting Sabella to walk out of the waters and hug me. Why did she have to die, why her, why not me and many more questions are the questions that I have been asking myself ever since I have gotten to Cape-town. Since the announcement of her death the other day by Madiba, it has been like the operations of the organisation died with Sabella, everything has been on the low ever since then, we were all dispersed into different places, I was given enough money to live a quiet life at a beach house in cape-town. Wanjala and Sam were given money also but I don't know where they were due to the facts that we were banned from using the phone given to us at the headquarters to make calls. We could only receive calls and orders from the headquarters with the phone.

It's been weeks since I last spoke with Madiba. He had been unusually silent but I am sure he has a good reason for that. Life can never be more boring than it is right now, I haven't spoken a word to any of my neighbours on the beach house, am sure they must believe that I am either deaf or dumb or deaf and dumb together, the highest I do is just wave at them.

There are like 5 buildings sparsely located on the beach. It's more like a private beach and obviously it will cost a fortune to aquire a building like mine owing to the facts that 3 of my neighbours are whites, I am the only black man staying around here, you must be wondering who the occupant of the fifth apartment is, I also am still curious about who the occupant is because never before have I seen the face of the man living there. The highest have seen is just him peeping through his window. Dear diary, fret not, as soon as I confirm who the strange man is, you will definitely be the first to know.

Nathaniel closed the diary he had been writing in for hours, dusted himself as he got up from the Sands and then headed back into his apartment. As soon as he stepped into the building, he started hearing strange sounds, it's been very long he received a phone call from the headquarters so he had almost forgotten the ring tone. As soon as he realised it was his phone that was ringing, he rushed to the phone and clicked the green button on it.

"Been a while Nat" a strong voice said on the other end of the line.

"Hello Madiba, how are you sir" Nat replied.

"I am well, I trust you have enjoyed your vacation"

"I wouldn't really call it a vacation"

"Hnmmm cool then, within 24 hours, a chopper will come and pick you up, we have a very important deal to tidy"

"Okay sir" he replied but before he could even finish it, the line went dead.

Nathaniel immediately engaged himself in his regular exercise, a 100 push ups, 200 hundred sit ups and more of crunches. The exercise has really paid off over the weeks that he has been doing it, his abs are now looking so sophisticated. He rested for a while after the exercise and after that he went into shower and then decided to sleep for a while.

He woke up after sleeping for hours, he realised it was really dark outside, he turned on the light and glanced at the wrist watch lying next to him on the bed. It was some minutes past 8pm, he then got up from the bed and began to dress up incase the chopper should arrive anytime soon. He waited for a little period and when he started feeling sleepy again, he decided to stroll around with all his little belongings packed in his bag strapped behind him. He had just passed by one his white neighbour's apartment when he started hearing moaning sounds coming from one of the windows that was left opened.

"This guys are sure making use of this cool weather" he whispered to himself and smiled.

At that moment, he actually realised he hadn't had Sex for years now, he started reminiscing the last sex he had with the previous love of his life.

"Only God knows where she is now" he whispered to himself again.

He was really enjoying the stroll that he had started regretting why he didn't engage in late night strolls ever since he got into the apartment. He was passing by the strange apartment who no one knows it's occupant when he heard a very familiar voice. He could swear that he had heard that voice before, it's a very familiar voice which he had been hearing from when he was an infant.

He decided to barge into the house to confirm if the voice really belongs to who he was thinking, he held the knob of the door and was about to turn it and enter when he started to hear clattering of blades and strong wind blowing. He knew it was the chopper that was meant to come and pick him up but he was still adamant on confirming his doubt. He turned back and saw someone in the helicopter waving towards him, he strained his eyes to see who it was. It was Madiba himself.

[/b]
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by oppsyij: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Oga Donkross pls forgive us our sins and give us an update##pls##pls##pls @ls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls Pls
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by NidaxJ(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2016
donkross1:

Chaii I almost forgot about this one sha. Well I go dey update small small grin.
mr donkross come continue...
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2016
Wow.. this is awesome. donkross1 come and update nau, pls.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Wow.. this is awesome. donkross1 come and update nau, pls.

Awwn I will continue when am done with my ongoing story. Oya come and join us here for now https://www.nairaland.com/3096630/new-creation-story-donkross1-oyinprince/2#45770548
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2016
Before i follow this story, i want to confirm something. Op n co., hope you guys won't starve us of updates?
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by donkross1(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Before i follow this story, i want to confirm something. Op n co., hope you guys won't starve us of updates?

Haa my chairman abeg never start to dey read wink.

1 Like

Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2016
donkross1:

Awwn I will continue when am done with my ongoing story. Oya come and join us here for now https://www.nairaland.com/3096630/new-creation-story-donkross1-oyinprince/2#45770548
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by kikayboss(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
mk una update for here nowww
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Donkross cum nd update o
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by Olubodef(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
oga donkross, i didn't regret reading new creation... it is one of d wonderful story I av read on NL.... pls kindly finish dis story took
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by DaVinci24(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Bang! Bang! Bang!

Nathan's shots went through the center of the bullseye. Everyone of them. He was clearly displeased at the Supreme Commander's sudden appearance. But he dared not show it. Nathan thought the General surely had great timing. He was about to unmask a mystery when the General's chopper showed up. That mystery would have to wait till later. Nathan still got updates from Apostasy, something big was about to go down. He already knew why General Madiba was here and he wasn't into it.

"Trying to get me back into the real world?"

"No far from that. I'm not trying, I want you to come back into the real world," said the General. He sipped a little of the water Nathaniel offered him before sitting up from the couch. His presence seemed to fill the pristine room.

"We need you to come in, Nat"

"What if I say no?" said Nathan, backing the General as he dismantled his Executioner pistol. Maybe the General would have him arrested for treason if he said no. On the other hand, He was going to try beating his previous record and reassemble the Executioner in twenty five seconds. The General smiled at Nathan's words like a monkey at a banana. Nat was surely a piece of work.

"I can be very persuasive. No one has ever said no to me."

"There's a first time for everything," said Nathan as began assembling the gun. The General smiled again. He clearly wasn't taking this as hard as Nat. Nat was plagued by tragic memories as he tried to put the Executioner together before the time elapsed.

"I like your guts son, you remind me of your father. He was always the brave. Always getting in my face when I made the wrong move. Do you know what he would say if he were here?"

There was just one last piece of the Executioner left. Nat quickly locked it in, he cocked the gun before holstering it. He had done it broke his record at twenty three seconds. At least something was working out for him.

"No, I don't" said Nathan. But Nathan actually knew. He could remember how his dad made him complete all his work when he was young.

"He would tell you to finish what you started," Madiba brought out a tablet, did some swipes before handing it to Nathan. He wanted Nathan to see things through Apostasy's eyes.

The tablet displaced pictures of different men. But Nathaniel could see that it was the same person wearing different disguises. A slight contrast in complexion at the neckline gave it away that the man was wearing a face mask, a facade. It was inconspicuous except to the trained eye. Nat raised an eyebrow.

"His codename is Facade."

"Never heard of him."

"He's like you, He belongs on a team that doesn't exist. A ripoff of Apostasy, one that is loyal to Mensah."

Nat began swiping the tablet. He could see so many incidents this agent had been involved in. Car bombings, smash and grabs, even recon missions. He stopped at a familiar one. It was the attack of Apostasy's base. This one rang a lot of bells. It was the attack that ruined his dreams of a romance. Madiba confirmed his suspicions.

"Yes, he was there when Sabella.. died." That revelation touched a nerve in Nathaniel's body. He closed his eyes and thought for a while.

Sabella.

His face was bold with new found conviction when he opened them. Sabella didn't die for nothing. He was going to get this guy no matter what it takes.

"So what's the mission?"

"We have eyes and ears on Colonel Mensah's forces and they've assisted us in tracking Facade. Apostasy have been busy searching for him all this time. Now we have his coordinates. He's the key to finding his other teammates. They were the ones who attacked our base in New Mojave. You will be brought up to speed of the situation if you accept. We need you to come in Agent Nathaniel Obadike."

Nathaniel paused to make a decision before showing Madiba the screen of his smartphone. It displayed the logo of Apostasy, a crown along with records. It showed that he had been in touch with Sammy and Wanjala.

"You don't have to ask, I never really left." General Madiba couldn't help grinning.

"Good let's move. My people will take care of your apartment and other things for this is urgent business."

Nat grabbed a black suitcase where he kept the tools of his occupation. He always knew it would come in handy. They were met by a somewhat large crowd on climbing down the stairs of the beach house. People were waving flags and cheering for General Madiba. It was glorious. People in the neighborhood and elsewhere were here. Nathan thought he spotted a familiar face in the crowd. But he was too busy basking in glory to register it. It was great to be back in the service of his continent.

A group of secret agents quickly escorted them into the waiting helicopter.

---
The much awaited update is here at last. Sorry to make you guys wait so long.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by horlawharley(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
DaVinci24:
Bang! Bang! Bang!

Nathan's shots went through the center of the bullseye. Everyone of them. He was clearly displeased at the Supreme Commander's sudden appearance. But he dared not show it. Nathan thought the General surely had great timing. He was about to unmask a mystery when the General's chopper showed up. That mystery would have to wait till later. Nathan still got updates from Apostasy, something big was about to go down. He already knew why General Madiba was here and he wasn't into it.

"Trying to get me back into the real world?"

"No far from that. I'm not trying, I want you to come back into the real world," said the General. He sipped a little of the water Nathaniel offered him before sitting up from the couch. His presence seemed to fill the pristine room.

"We need you to come in, Nat"

"What if I say no?" said Nathan, backing the General as he dismantled his Executioner pistol. Maybe the General would have him arrested for treason if he said no. On the other hand, He was going to try beating his previous record and reassemble the Executioner in twenty five seconds. The General smiled at Nathan's words like a monkey at a banana. Nat was surely a piece of work.

"I can be very persuasive. No one has ever said no to me."

"There's a first time for everything," said Nathan as began assembling the gun. The General smiled again. He clearly wasn't taking this as hard as Nat. Nat was plagued by tragic memories as he tried to put the Executioner together before the time elapsed.

"I like your guts son, you remind me of your father. He was always the brave. Always getting in my face when I made the wrong move. Do you know what he would say if he were here?"

There was just one last piece of the Executioner left. Nat quickly locked it in, he cocked the gun before holstering it. He had done it broke his record at twenty three seconds. At least something was working out for him.

"No, I don't" said Nathan. But Nathan actually knew. He could remember how his dad made him complete all his work when he was young.

"He would tell you to finish what you started," Madiba brought out a tablet, did some swipes before handing it to Nathan. He wanted Nathan to see things through Apostasy's eyes.

The tablet displaced pictures of different men. But Nathaniel could see that it was the same person wearing different disguises. A slight contrast in complexion at the neckline gave it away that the man was wearing a face mask, a facade. It was inconspicuous except to the trained eye. Nat raised an eyebrow.

"His codename is Facade."

"Never heard of him."

"He's like you, He belongs on a team that doesn't exist. A ripoff of Apostasy, one that is loyal to Mensah."

Nat began swiping the tablet. He could see so many incidents this agent had been involved in. Car bombings, smash and grabs, even recon missions. He stopped at a familiar one. It was the attack of Apostasy's base. This one rang a lot of bells. It was the attack that ruined his dreams of a romance. Madiba confirmed his suspicions.

"Yes, he was there when Sabella.. died." That revelation touched a nerve in Nathaniel's body. He closed his eyes and thought for a while.

Sabella.

His face was bold with new found conviction when he opened them. Sabella didn't die for nothing. He was going to get this guy no matter what it takes.

"So what's the mission?"

"We have eyes and ears on Colonel Mensah's forces and they've assisted us in tracking Facade. Apostasy have been busy searching for him all this time. Now we have his coordinates. He's the key to finding his other teammates. They were the ones who attacked our base in New Mojave. You will be brought up to speed of the situation if you accept. We need you to come in Agent Nathaniel Obadike."

Nathaniel paused to make a decision before showing Madiba the screen of his smartphone. It displayed the logo of Apostasy, a crown along with records. It showed that he had been in touch with Sammy and Wanjala.

"You don't have to ask, I never really left." General Madiba couldn't help grinning.

"Good let's move. My people will take care of your apartment and other things for this is urgent business."

Nat grabbed a black suitcase where he kept the tools of his occupation. He always knew it would come in handy. They were met by a somewhat large crowd on climbing down the stairs of the beach house. People were waving flags and cheering for General Madiba. It was glorious. People in the neighborhood and elsewhere were here. Nathan thought he spotted a familiar face in the crowd. But he was too busy basking in glory to register it. It was great to be back in the service of his continent.

A group of secret agents quickly escorted them into the waiting helicopter.

---
The much awaited update is here at last. Sorry to make you guys wait so long.
Q
You are the author right?
If yes..m..oya dey update sharp sharp o
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by DaVinci24(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Raines Luther did his best to blend into the crowd. His efforts were good enough too. He was wearing a beanie cap over his head to shade his eyes. It was angled in such a way that the CCTV cameras positioned across the street wouldn't be able to facially recognise him nor extrapulate his features. His fingers moved in his coat pockets.

He was going to rendezvous with the master handler today. The thought of that kept him focused. He had gone under for a while ever since they took on Apostasy. Luther was the type of person who always found people before they could find him. He had made himself known to Apostasy and they had taken his bait. He walked calmly with the crowd until he got to a turning.

A black non-descript sedan with tinted windows was waiting for him. He opened the door and took a seat before closing it.

"Welcome monsieur Luther," said the man who was next to him. Luther simply nodded. The man had blonde hair and wore shades. He was no other than the Master handler. Luther knew he had to compose. The master handler didn't tolerate insolence.

"How's the team?"

"They await you but not until you complete your new assignment, Agent Facade." The Master handler's voice was a raspy whisper, very soulless. He paused to make sure that sunk in before continuing.

"Well done Agent, You've made yourself popular. Our enemies, Apostasy are onto you at this moment."

"That was always the plan. I kind of like getting credit for my work" replied Luther with a smile.

"They have eyes and ears among us. That's how General Madiba maintains control over the sub regions."

"Well, but not the West Africa, my master."

"My point is that we need to find the identity of these inside agents that Apostasy has among us. They have a NOC list. We must obtain this non-official cover list," said the master handler before passing a holopad to Luther. Luther switched it on.

The holographic 2D representation of a building appeared.

"This is the location."

Luther pulled the imagery from the 2D presentation ontop of the table, making it sit on the table in a 3D format. The building looked like an Opera for theatric acts.

"We need you to be the blackjack. Get Apostasy off the team's scent. We also need you as an eyeball," said the Master handler before giving Luther a pair of contacts. The contacts served as spy cameras. Luther seemed very satisfied as raised his eyelids to put them on.

"As of this moment, we know of everything that goes on in Apostasy. Prove yourself Facade. Disappoint us and pay the price."

"I won't master," said Facade, feeling for his face before opening the door. The Master Handler didn't care. If Facade failed it would only be a mere discomfort. They had B plans for every scenario. Agent Facade was the one who had something to lose. And he knew it. He loved how they made their moves and always won.

Luther watched with a smile as the sedan took off, driving down the street.
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by DaVinci24(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
The Embraer jet touched down at exactly 5pm. Nat could see a couple of black jeeps driving towards the aircraft on the tarmac. He smiled before proceeding to walk down the hatch steps. He knew the jeeps carried his teammates Wanjala, Sammy and the new agent. Wanjala had mentioned that there was an addition to the team but refused to squeal. Right now, the only person Nat wanted on the team was Sabella.

The door of the jeeps were flung open as his teammates disembarked. Nat could see a new face among them. It was a lady. She wore a leather jacket and had this air of elegance around her. Nat instantly blotted her out. He felt angry that they tried to replace Sabella with a lady but he didn't show his emotions. He was becoming a master at that.

"Look who's back" said Wanjala proceeding to hug him. Sammy rolled his eyes before holding out his hand to Nat. They were rivals for the short time they knew each other. Nat believed Sammy saw him as a Django. They shook hands.

"Guess who's team leader?" asked Sammy.

"You," replied Nat. Sammy was capable enough.

"It's nice to have you back, Django"

"Do I have to guess who the new girl is?" asked Nat gesturing at the classy lady. A smile ran across her face revealing her perfect set of dentition. She probably thought Nathan was funny. Nat didn't want to like her. He turned his face away the sooner they made eye contact.

"Oh, The name's Emma. Emma Gabricks. Former Military Communications Technician. The best among Madiba's army," said Wanjala.

"I'm a hacker, You must be Nathaniel Obadike," said the lady before trying to shake hands with Nat. Nat simply refused, keeping his hand to himself.

"No shaking, I just rubbed my hand sanitizer and I don't want to get germs. Sammy and Wanjala are sanitised too so you are the only one not fitting in" Emma quickly withdrew her hand. Wanjala knew something was wrong, he just hung his head in ambiguity. There was silence until Sammy broke it.

"Bygones be bygones. As captain I will be briefing you on the situation. As we all know Apostasy has been onto Facade for now. We know more. We know he has a lot of faces. Sometimes he's Carl Lennon, recently he's Raines Luther. He can't escape Pretoria. Airport security has been boosted. Same for land, navy and train."

"Where is he actually?" asked Nathan. This guy needed to get what was coming to him fast.

"He's in the country, That good enough for you? " said Sammy. He moved to face Nat squarely.

"I thought you guys had something concrete!" Nat said. His voice was loud at this moment. He was clearly losing his control. He just managed to cap the lid. Sammy had been playing it cool as captain. He tried to set things by coming in when Nat took a strike at Gabricks. But now he couldn't take it any longer.

"Get a grip of yourself, man!"
Re: Apostacy - by NeoVictory & Donkross1 by horlawharley(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Naughty Girl / Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / The Story Of A Deadly Cult Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.