Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,409 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Writing Like Chimamanda! (part Two). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writing Like Chimamanda! (part Two). (805 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Like Chimamanda! (part Two). by RemenZack(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

I love the very good young woman of a Writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I envy how much talent she has in her system and how she shares it so passionately with the World.

The fact that one of the most Literature legend that ever lived, Chinua Achebe has tagged her as an 'Ancient Storyteller', not just a mere Storyteller but a blessed one. That is a huge deal and that's why I've decided to acknowledge the one and only Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

Here are a few things I've greatly noticed about her Fictitious but almost so sounding like true Books thus far;

1. Her Personality: You don't need to Google search Chimamanda to know so much about her personality. She's a lover of the Ibo heritage and she's also truthful about the pros and cons of the White man and his culture. Chimamanda has blessed my mind greatly with the basic tips of how things are done and how people act overseas, particularly in The UK and US.

2. Her Books are filled with Knowledge: She isn't tagged an Ancient storyteller for nothing. Chimamanda's words are filled with watered knowledge, refreshing to the mind and forever entertaining to the soul.

3. She's highly Fictitious: She writes Fiction pieces but you might just be deceived as I was that her Books were actually Non-Fiction. Chimamanda's works are highly blessed with the best of Allusion, Flashback and even fore shadowing, making her Books seem like a diary whenever you come across any of them.

4. Her Culture and Heritage: She never leaves her Culture and Heritage behind. Even after staying Overseas for a lot of years, Chimamanda never let any heart down when reading her Books, because she's still highly knowledgeable about her Culture and Heritage about the Eastern part of the Country, Nigeria.

5. The Beginning till the End: The starting point of her Books can tell a million words of how anticipated you should feel. Chimamanda begins with her list of acknowledgement or she could simply just write, 'For Ivara' ('Ivara' happens to be her Husband of many years.) Also, we get to see the tons of comments she has received from so many people from the Society towards her works. Lastly, the end of her Books puts that everlasting smile on our faces. She always creates a Masterpiece.

There could be more but these are the top reasons why Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie will forever be acknowledged and cherished in our little Fictional hearts.

(1) (Reply)

Exodus: A Nation Is Born / Lovely Book - "How To Excel At Work". Check it out. / Guest Writers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.