Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,135 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Arowojobe Estate - Pros And Cons - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Arowojobe Estate - Pros And Cons (443 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria / Pros And Cons Of Corner-piece / Corner- Lots. / Decent 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Arowojobe Estate Maryland For 1m X1yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arowojobe Estate - Pros And Cons by larryboy07: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good day house. I'm currently considering relocating from Ikeja to Arowojobe Estate in Maryland. I'm not too familiar with the estate and environs , hence i need help from people who are familiar with the area. Does the area still get affected by flooding during rainy season? How is traffic in and out of the area during peak times. What is the security and power supply situation in the area like?

Any info provided will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

House And Flat Needed Around UI / TO LET:-2 Br Flat(s) V.good @surulere, Palmgrove & Obanikoro-ilupeju Est, Lagos. / Samsung Allen Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.