Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

World Cup Winner Categorically Rules Out Liverpool Move This Month - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / World Cup Winner Categorically Rules Out Liverpool Move This Month (406 Views)

AC Milan To Re-enter Europa League As CAS Rules To Overturn Ban / UEFA New Rules For Champions League And Europa League / New Rules In The 2016/2017 Premiere League Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Winner Categorically Rules Out Liverpool Move This Month by ene4skillz(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Bayern Munich star Mario Goetze has played down reports he could be set for a sensational move to Liverpool, according to the Daily Mail.

The World Cup winner had been touted as a potential target for the Reds as manager Jurgen Klopp enjoyed a hugely successful period with the player while at Borussia Dortmund.

Amid the array of attacking stars at Bayern boss Pep Guardiola’s disposal, the 23-year old has seen playing time relatively limited at the Allianz Arena.

However, he has distanced himself from reports linking him with a big money move to the Reds as he steps up his recovery from a thigh injury.

‘I can rule out a move to Liverpool this winter. I don’t know where the rumours about Klopp and me are coming from’, stated the Germany international.

He is entering the closing 18 months of his contract in Bavaria, having controversially moved there from Dortmund in 2013, despite the intense rivalry between the two clubs.

www.soccerloaded.com

(1) (Reply)

Bournemouth V Manchester City 0-4 - (FULL TIME) / Ryan Giggs Never Stands Still / I Don't Need Your Player - Milan Coach Told Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.