Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) (2367 Views)

Despicable Love Letter A Secondary School Student Wrote To Chioma His Teacher / LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) / Hilarious: See How A Brother Wrote The Popular Xmas Song On Paper [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by Classicwap247: 1:43am On Jan 11, 2016
More New Post @ http://CLOADED.INFO
if you where the lecturer to mark this, what will you do?? can’t stop laughing…

Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by dtruth3(m): 1:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Lazy student.

Like Buhari lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 11, 2016
undecided omo c format oo
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by Sharplogger(m): 3:19am On Jan 11, 2016
F9 straight...oloshi
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by leke12(m): 3:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Naso all dis duping pastors dey take start,after they have failed waec they quickly go and join 1 ministry forming God have called them.
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 4:05am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by Sohot1(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2016
F9 for this student if I was the marker of this paper
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by porshuch: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2016
This is fake! OP wrote this.
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by dachez20(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2016
Am already touched,may pass him/her anyway if am in the teacher's shoe
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by ziccoit: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Going by what he wrote, the candidate is good but misdirected his energy and misapplied his wisdom. Not having teacher is not an excuse for failing an exam. He should have developed himself and studied wide. My best subjects where I had highest grade possible in waec were the ones we did not have teachers. He is simply a lazy student.
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2016
dachez20:
Am already touched,may pass him/her anyway if am in the teacher's shoe

in waec? checker will see it and make sure you are arrested. malu
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by carinmom(f): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Capital F is what this lazy student will get from me because that is what he/she deserves.
Re: LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) by dtruth3(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2016
arsetalks:
Your father is much more lazier.

It be stupid if any moderator ban me for this. Insulting the president isn't allow especially from a vagabond.
mnyd44, lalasticlacla. am still waiting for the proper thing to be done (rule no2).

As for insulting the president, it's not against any rule. so am waiting patiently mnyd44 and lalasticlacla

(1) (Reply)

Hey, Enjoy These Set Of Funny Pictures / Photo Of The Day : When An Anambra Woman Attends Your Traditional Wedding / Hello Nairalanders I Beg I One Enlarge My John Thomas I Beg Wetin I Fit Do:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.