Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Travel Ticket Buying Websites - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ticket Buying Websites (2438 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Ticket Buying Websites by bigfather(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2016
Hello All,

Aside from Wakanow.com.

Please which other reliable website can one get cheap tickets.

I have come across Opodo.com,travel start,cheapflights .com. Anyone got a good or bad experiences with these online tickets sites ?

I need your advice. Don't wanna get scammed .
Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by IshiaguGuy: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2016
bigfather:
Hello All,

Aside from Wakanow.com.

Please which other reliable website can one get cheap tickets.

I have come across Opodo.com,travel start,cheapflights .com. Anyone got a good or bad experiences with these online tickets sites ?

I need your advice. Don't wanna get scammed .

na travel start i dey always use

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by blank(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ajala. ng .com

It's what i use and the payments are in Naira so you are not at the mercy of FX fluctuations.
Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by bigfather(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
IshiaguGuy:

na travel start i dey always use

thanks
Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by bigfather(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
blank:
Ajala. ng .com
It's what i use and the payments are in Naira so you are not at the mercy of FX fluctuations.

Thanks. Hope they are easy to contact when you have issues with your ticket ?

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by blank(f): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
bigfather:

Thanks. Hope they are easy to contact when you have issues with your ticket ?

I have not had any issue with my tickets so don't know but I called once. Needed info that they didn't have and they pointed me in the right direction. So, I really don't know.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by bigfather(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2016
blank:

I have not had any issue with my tickets so don't know but I called once. Needed info that they didn't have and they pointed me in the right direction. So, I really don't know.

Thank you very much. I was able to get a very goooooodddd and cheap bargain from Ajala as compared to other online ticketing websites.

In fact their prices are so outrageous that i had to go to their office, just to be sure it wasnt a SCAM !

Lol........ grin
Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by blank(f): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
bigfather:

Thank you very much. I was able to get a very goooooodddd and cheap bargain from Ajala as compared to other online ticketing websites.

In fact their prices are so outrageous that i had to go to their office, just to be sure it wasnt a SCAM !

Lol........ grin

Good to know. They have helped me out time without number. I do all my bookings through them and they are yet to disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by nextedge: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Make una dey deceive una self. When was the platform launched? Marketing stunt. But I pray you will go far. Just be focused.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ticket Buying Websites by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
nextedge:
Make una dey deceive una self. When was the platform launched? Marketing stunt. But I pray you will go far. Just be focused.
Guy I go fight you ooo. You stopped the commercials when it was getting to the most interesting part. Now they wont complete it

(1) (Reply)

Which Area In Lagos State Nigeria Is More Compatible For Living / Homeless In Brazil (pix) / Pls Is Naija Visa Free To Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.