Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil (2806 Views)

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / Diddy Lives It Up With His Family On $46MILLION Luxury Boat Off Coast Of Italy / Photos Of Catfish Sticks To Stomach Of A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by udohloveth1: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2016
A female tourist had a painful encounter with a catfish off the coast of Brazil.
Ambulance workers took the bizarre picture of the fish stuck to the woman's stomach as they took her to hospital so the offending object could be removed.

see more graphics photo here>>>> http://www.bedinodgists.com/2016/01/photoscatfish-sticks-womans-stomach.html

Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by HungerBAD: 7:27am On Jan 11, 2016
Exactly what Sound Sultan sang about.

One day the BUSHMEAT go catch the Hunter.

5 Likes

Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by nuelzy: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2016
kk
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by powerfulsettingz: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2016
she should just swallow it up
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by Mologi(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Unfortunnate...the pain the lady is going through is real...
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by pretydiva(f): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Dis is terrible
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by jesse515: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2016
If dis fish sting u ehn, u go confess wetin u knw n wetin u no knw o. I feel sorry for d woman, see her soft body.
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by cruzita(f): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
chai !!!I feel her pain.the day I was stung by a catfish chai na dat day I know say I dey talented for speaking in tongues

2 Likes

Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by CharlyNick: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Looks like one of those film tricks we watch every day............
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by Houseofglam7(f): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yikes!!!
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by missKiffy(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Chai embarassed
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by princealexndre(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
lmao.....laff wan kill me here oh
Re: Photos:catfish Sticks Woman's Stomach While Swimming Off Coast Of Brazil by lordpherow98(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ogbanje alert...she nor dey gree attend meeting again, and yet she go swim inside river..queen of d coast don send police catch her

(1) (Reply)

Girl Put On Blast For Allowing Her Friends Squeeze Her Tips [PICS] / Emmanuel Adebayor Confirm His Relationship With Genevieve, Call Her "Baby" / Basketballer, Ekaterina Lisina Who Has The Longest Legs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.