Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) (26737 Views)

Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Policeman, Three Others Arrested For Lagos Oil Bunkering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Goahead(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
cry cry That was f**king gross.
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Whobedatte(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2016
LIES. OPEY is a friend to the Yahoo boy who came from lekki. He came to ile epo to see his friends there. He even gave them money too. After that, OPEYS FRIENDS he was seeing his friends off but unknown to them he took him to ile- pako ( a mini football ground) where other guys saw him and requested for money from OPEYS friend. The yahoo boy. Because ile pako is a well known ground for touts and criminal hideout
The SARS saw him , the yahoo guy , whom might have being on their track for sometimes now, shot him, his friend OPEY and one other person
The other psn died immediately, opey died on his way to epo general hospital and the yahoo boy s still recievibg treatment at ile epo hospital. He was shot on d chest. Intact I was surprised to pe3p and see him still gesticulating w nurses on sick bed ystday

The cause of the death of the police s still unknown som e say h shot himself too
Opey s a twin, his twin brother died a yr ago. His father died 3 weeks ago too
I was there yesterday at ile epo hospital, fully crowded with people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2016
wow, he gave them 60k and they said it won't be enough and started causing trouble, these crazy lousy touts and guys on every street in lagos who refuse to go school and earn a living, i am sure they made him uncomfortable that he had to call his friend but David made a mistake by shooting directly at the crowd, he should have shot in the air or something, it was even wrong of him to take those ammunition home but this is naija, if you have the power, youwould want to show off, so sad 4 people had to die, this jungle justice system really isn't ending anytime soon, everyone can easily kill another person and just runs away and that's it, where did those two guys get their guns from to go retaliate and shoot the police and the fraudster? we have a long way to go really in naija. God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by akigbemaru: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2016
Jungle justice on police

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Pastis: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
A police corporal owning and driving a brand new Camry, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, his hands are not very clean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by kalu01(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2016
what's wrong with those our police men, they I'll be claiming they hate fraudsters wile in reality they envy them.
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
i just give thanks to God its not one of those days i go to ile pako
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by johnnday222(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2016
@op, 90% of what u wrote here are false.to start with,the guy's name is opey not obey.and he wasnt the one that gave the money.it was someone else.he knew the guy that gave the money so the money was given to him directly and the sars was already at the stadium even before opey and the guy that gave the money came

2 Likes

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by wisestman(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2016
this story does not added up. looked like a cooked up story to cover up some major crime
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by sibepoc(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Agege: working boys zone
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Odigokogadi: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2016
The story doesn't add up
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by espn(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2016
frisky2good:
Elere?

yea bro..i tell u!
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by grandlexuz(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2016
So why is the tittle of the story Cybercrime?. From the write up, what is the relationship of these death to Cyber crime? Ever heard of stories that don't add up, this one takes the lead..

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2016
Police and crime story
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by kamcom: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2016
What a false report. Opey not obey is like a brother to me because i live around his street. I was there yesterday even when opey was rushed to the general hospital at Orile, ile epo side. Opey is not a yahoo boy, he is a brother to Segun the yahoo boy who gave them 60k. The Sars guy street name is Kesari, he shot a guy when the guy was arguing with him on why he hit the guys bike. He later shot another guy on the neck, i think the guys friends retaliated and shot Kesari (the sars guy) now what we don't understand is who shot Opey, because when opey was being rushed to the hospital, he said Kesari shot him and Opey was even assuring us that he won't die, but unfortunately he died before they reached the hospital because he had lost a lot of blood and his eyes were becoming white. Get your fact right Mr. OP and don't spread false news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by jasper83: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2016
My people on nairaland, pls whatever position we are occupying ,let us do our best not to abuse it. This story I am about to share is a true life story concerning that officer that was shot.

As a marketer I usually drive down to the okrika market in Abule egba area of Lagos called Katanguwa market. For people who know the back road to that market from Ekoro road will know that on market days the traffic snarl on that road is something else because of the road size coupled with impatient motorists especially the bike riders.

This fateful friday last December I parked my bus on the side and there was traffic as usual, then came this late police officer and two other guys all dressed in mufti. They fitted a siren inside and unmarked 2006 big daddy Toyota Camry. They started pushing all the bike men sideways disrespectfully while brandishing an AK-47 an shooting in the air discriminately.

As i was busy with customers, these guys acted with impunity by deflating vehicles tires that earlier parked by the road side. Everybody was murmuring but couldn't do a thing. Because my vehicle was affected i and some motorists had to plea with them so that our tires VALVES can be returned.

Shockingly to me this guys came to smoke Indian hemp within that notorious neighborhood. I was shocked when i came close to them. This particular officer that die was the one that attended to me, he was drunk, has a ear rings on ,bleaching infact i was disappointed. They all look razed, and i asked someone that how could police officers dress like this infact u can mistake them for armed robbers, or how can you explain a shabbily dressed young men with mufti clothes, with sandals,with tattoos and dreadlocks brandishing ammunitions in broad daylight. I knew those guys ain't pure, i knew it. I guess those killed with him are those guys that terrorized us that day.

I knew they will be working for scammers,drug barons and kidnappers if you read crime reports very well and understand how syndicates work.

Finally the IG of police should set up a monitoring team to arrest policemen who loves to wear mufti during work, majority of such officers are saboteurs. Rip to the dead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by 4C2215131: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pastis:
A police corporal owning and driving a brand new Camry, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, his hands are not very clean.

Thought I was the only one who made the connection. He may have had other legitimate source of income though. Hard to swallow I know, given our country.

Me thinks some of these SARS chaps double as assassins for certain folks.

2 Likes

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by 4C2215131: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
jasper83:
My people on nairaland, pls whatever position we are occupying ,let us do our best not to abuse it. This story I am about to share is a true life story concerning that officer that was shot.

As a marketer I usually drive down to the okrika market in Abule egba area of Lagos called Katanguwa market. For people who know the back road to that market from Ekoro road will know that on market days the traffic snarl on that road is something else because of the road size coupled with impatient motorists especially the bike riders.

This fateful friday last December I parked my bus on the side and there was traffic as usual, then came this late police officer and two other guys all dressed in mufti. They fitted a siren inside and unmarked 2006 big daddy Toyota Camry. They started pushing all the bike men sideways disrespectfully while brandishing an AK-47 an shooting in the air discriminately.

As i was busy with customers, these guys acted with impunity by deflating vehicles tires that earlier parked by the road side. Everybody was murmuring but couldn't do a thing. Because my vehicle was affected i and some motorists had to plea with them so that our tires VALVES can be returned.

Shockingly to me this guys came to smoke Indian hemp within that notorious neighborhood. I was shocked when i came close to them. This particular officer that die was the one that attended to me, he was drunk, has a ear rings on ,bleaching infact i was disappointed. They all look razed, and i asked someone that how could police officers dress like this infact u can mistake them for armed robbers, or how can you explain a shabbily dressed young men with mufti clothes, with sandals,with tattoos and dreadlocks brandishing ammunitions in broad daylight. I knew those guys ain't pure, i knew it. I guess those killed with him are those guys that terrorized us that day.

I knew they will be working for scammers,drug barons and kidnappers if you read crime reports very well and understand how syndicates work.

Finally the IG of police should set up a monitoring team to arrest policemen who loves to wear mufti during work, majority of such officers are saboteurs. Rip to the dead.

Guess I thought right after all!

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by RotorMade: 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
IKD shaaaaa everyone fast lane
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by jbreezy: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diz happenz only in american filmz...nawa oooh!!!...r.i.p 2 d deads
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Churchillsaug(m): 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
1st nigeria policeman I DE c with swag... If that's d guy in d picture o
the guy sef na gunner fan. He gun those guys and they gun him too, all of them gone
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by kachnov(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
This story doesn't add up...lots of gray areas.
RIp to the deceased nonetheless.
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by anyimontana(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
It's a pity..

So he shot two persons, and they opened his brain to see what he was thinking?

Like I said, it's a pity.
well put..his cup done full since
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Ryda(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
The story seems as if i jst watched a nollywood movie
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by kunlegboye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
ta4ba3:
All dis touts demanding money from working boys hand as if dem papa gv dem money to hold... anyways rip to obey not David...
But the guy was a fraudster!!...He wasn't making his money clean having known that they demanded their own share .....
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Openatyn(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2016
Opay not obey, he his a twin he lost his other brother kehinde months ago who was also poisoned among friends because of money he made from a bisiness. Its a pity the twin brothers died painfully. #Ruggedity#

1 Like

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by ta4ba3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
kunlegboye:

But the guy was a fraudster!!...He wasn't making his money clean having known that they demanded their own share .....

Mention any successful man or woman in nigeria dat makes his or her money in a clean way.... the poor boy eventually shows them love and they turned it to their birth right... u can imagine giving dem 60k but dey demanded 200k for what... is he dasuki
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by persius555(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
You give, wahala. You no give, wahala..
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
raymondzack:
what do u expect When u have an ex clueless military old man as president

And what has ur old pple @ home done to find a solution to ur factory fitted stupidity?
Cos u are too mumu to d extent dat u expect Mr president to come & help ur miserable life in Agege.
PMB is not responsible for ur failure

2 Likes

Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Na wa oh. this matter get as he be. why police go they back fraudster self!
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by showreals(m): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Promising Youth...Kontinue angry
Re: Cybercrime: Policeman, Three Others Killed (photo) by holyokoto(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
raymondzack:
what do u expect When u have an ex clueless military old man as president

Your nightmare is not yet over, this men knew you not and you will continue drinking Panadol for their headache

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) / Xenophobia: 9 Nigerians' Properties Burnt In South Africa / SARS Officials Burst Criminal Syndicates In Makurdi,Recover Weapons(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.