Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Kehinde And Myself-an Interesting Weird Compilation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kehinde And Myself-an Interesting Weird Compilation (551 Views)

An Interesting Story - The Painful Pleasure (tpp) -episode 1 / Despite All Odds - (An Interesting Story) / The Most Interesting, Weird And Fun Facts You Will Ever Know About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kehinde And Myself-an Interesting Weird Compilation by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Oshodi has a railway where Trains seldomly go through, few meters from this was were kehinde based her world of fantasy, she saw humans as Animes, dreamt of werewolfs, and she never went out of her house at night,…she’ll tell of the wolves that lurk in the gloom of the night.

On her eight birthday her mother got her a life sized Barbie, it was found days later with it’s head torn…She literally scraped the dolls hair and went ahead to divide it’s head, her mother cried silently for a number of days, It’s funny such mischief would be tolerated at the very heart of Oshodi, the girl in question and her mother lived in a public house ( you know those ones where everyone shares the same toilet and stuffs).

She went to school only when she felt like, painted her nails black with color and was always alone, she didn’t speak to anyone except me, yes me and when ever she did it certainly was for something she couldn’t get for herself. We were not friends, no not at all, we weren’t even classmates she stayed in a class above me,….prior to her arrival, I was the most picked on in school, even girls picked on me, that anyways was till she came. She gained her respect and reputation when she fought the science teacher with only her hands and teeth.
I’m grateful she came, even though they did all sorts of things like call me her boyfriend and stuffs like that.

Her mother was interested in seeing me, so she came one Tuesday .............click the link to read completely and see other short stories like Olikoye by chimanda Adichie.
https://bcsquareblog./2016/01/10/kehinde-and-myself-an-interesting-weird-compilation/

(1) (Reply)

Karma / Fragrances / Sliced Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.