Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S (2083 Views)

-- Toks 2007 Acura TL Type S -- Navigation, R-camera And Lots More -- / Urgent Car Swap Needed!!!! 2003 End Of Discussion For ....... / Camry Big Daddy Needed 2003-2006 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by eros(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
To all the HOT sellers on nairaland, inspired_m, siena, carshopper, viperman, midas02, and my ever faithful Itachi. I am in need of  a 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S, preferably the A-Spec. Please send me info on the price and pics of the car. Send info to emee30384@yahoo.com
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by promise72(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
eros:

To all the HOT sellers on nairaland, inspired_m, siena, carshopper, viperman, midas02, and my ever faithful Itachi. I am in need of  a 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S, preferably the A-Spec. Please send me info on the price and pics of the car. Send info to emee30384@yahoo.com

I dont have any Acura for sale at all. I will however advise you that whatever you do, if i were you, i will get a manual transmission if you will be getting a 2003-2004. You can get an auto for 2005 and up.

Some Honda V6 and Acura 3.2 (2000-2004) Auto transmission CAN BE PROBLEMATIC. The keyword here is "SOME". You dont wanna take any chances with your $$$$.

Good luck!
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by eros(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
Thanks for your advise, however i can't drive a manual transmission, even though i am aware manual transmission cars are the best. I presently drive a 2001 Acura 3.2 TL and its not even two months old and it drives good, but i think Acura would have modified the Auto transmission error with the 1999-2002 models from the 2003 model. This is one of the reasons i want a 2003 model, aside other wonderful specs and features the 2003 model possess. I am aware of the transmission problem Acura has with its 1999-2002 models, but i don't think same applies to the 2003 model, because i have done an extensive research on it. Anyways, your advise is noted and i will be careful in making a pick. Thanks
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by viperman: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
A friend of mine has a silver colored one. Fullest option

Email me your budget : lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

or

sms/call
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by freshmoney(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Promise72: Oga Mentor. No be every 2003 ,2004 hondas and acura are problematic OK? I have had experience of 08 camrys auto gear got bumped. Tranny and even engine in new cars get weird
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by promise72(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
freshmoney:

@Promise72: Oga Mentor. No be every 2003 ,2004 hondas and acura are problematic OK? I have had experience of 08 camrys auto gear got bumped. Tranny and even engine in new cars get weird

Can u read? Did u see where i said that "some". May be u dont know what some mean. I will refer you and your arrogance back to primary school. undecided
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by freshmoney(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
@promise72

mmm see this untaught buffoon getting all frenzied! Kiddo, don't let us start OK? 'Some' in any dictionary is 'infancy' and it is not 'patois',every one understands it.

I wonder if you even have any car you can proudly call yours. Cuz of the fact that you have won yourself a self-acclaimed award of being a jobless, online inept & raw skunk,you are now plucky to open your grubby mouth and call people names here. Mr too know, you no dey look face cool cool
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by freshmoney(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2009
promise72:

Can u read? Did u see where i said that "some". May be u dont know what some mean. I will refer you and your arrogance back to primary school. undecided

See person wey dey refer grin grin Just in a sentence, I don spot 3 vulgar uses of english syntax sad 'DID YOU SEE WHERE I SAID [s][/s]THAT SOME', 'you and your arrogance', 'refer back'. Stupid irrational being. Go get elementary school certificate first. I be your boss, you no dey fear grin
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by Midas02(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2009
Here we go again, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 'Mr Multi-Millioniare Freshmoney' at it again!  grin

Everybody is a small boy! (yet he recently claimed he himself was 'under 30' in another thread)
Everybody is a pauper! (cos he is P-diddy's brother and he has a private jet and a Yacht moored in Bahamas)
Everybody is uneducated (cos he assumes that he has good command of the english language {which baffles me to no end!!})
Oh yes, ,,,,,,,,,,,, he has a stable of exotic 2007 & 2008 cars (yet he is on nairaland whinning about prices!)
And did you notice?  (The only Nairalander to have his itinerary attached to his name {don't forget about his 09 Range Rover too!!})
And we mustn't forget that he just finished building his massive mansion in Lagos (hmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,I wonder how many garages it will have??)
Did I mention he was 'nearly 30' ? (apparently, his chronological age doesn't match his psychological age cos HE IS A BIG BOYYYYY!!)

How much of all these stuff is the product of delusional psychosis is anyone's guess, but one thing is sure - we have an acute case of Pathological Liar Syndrome and it would augur well for Nairalanders to have this in mind when dealing with him! Aside from the obvious flaw and weakness in his feeble personality, which gets aggravated when he feels threatened or he feels his delicate ego is bruised, I am sure he might otherwise pass for a normal guy and a regular Nairalander under most circumstances!   tongue
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by Midas02(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2009
@Eros,

I got your email and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks.
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by freshmoney(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
Interesting. See palpable exhibition of lunacy. Watch neurotic folks at it again. It is obvious, some people still need 'abysmal' medical check up.

Midas01: Cuz of people like you, Nairaland has become a motivating roundtable. However, don't blame me cuz of my luscious life, I have worked hard to get to where I dey,no dey beef me grin grin. I love being among people, Naija in general, and Nairaland is supposedly a free world to exchange opinion.

I ve not done any transaction here before, and I aint gonna do any here. So forget about bilking someone here. If you are in Cali, let's hook up before next month. Naija for life shocked shocked I mean no harm fellas, I rest my case cool cool
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by promise72(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
freshmoney:

Interesting. See palpable exhibition of lunacy. Watch neurotic folks at it again. It is obvious, some people still need 'abysmal' medical check up.

Midas01: Cuz of people like you, Nairaland has become a motivating roundtable. However, don't blame me cuz of my luscious life, I have worked hard to get to where I dey,no dey beef me grin grin. I love being among people, Naija in general, and Nairaland is supposedly a free world to exchange opinion.

I ve not done any transaction here before, and I aint gonna do any here. So forget about bilking someone here. If you are in Cali, let's hook up before next month. Naija for life shocked shocked I mean no harm fellas, I rest my case cool cool

Stupidity is a disease.
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by eros(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ Freshmoney

You should know that its not civilised to attack people the way you do. Your name-calling Promise72 is baseless. He was only educating me on how to get value for my money and i truly appreciate that. He could have chose not to, but he did and you crucify him for that? Common man, think about it for a second from my own perspective. Well, i think you should apologise to Promise72 as a big and matured boy, I hail
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by promise72(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
eros:

@ Freshmoney

You should know that its not civilised to attack people the way you do. Your name-calling Promise72 is baseless. He was only educating me on how to get value for my money and i truly appreciate that. He could have chose not to, but he did and you crucify him for that? Common man, think about it for a second from my own perspective. Well, i think you should apologise to Promise72 as a big and matured boy, I hail

He doesnt really need to apologise to me at all. This is a forum and we are here to share info. If someone else decide to brag about how they are living it up and put everyone else down, i guess it reflects their own value system.

The issue with Acura/Honda is well known here. Some Naija guys dont know till now, hence my comment. If someone else decide to attack me on it, well so be it.

Unfortunately, our culture dont always welcome or readily share important info that can adversely affect others. Some people will "fall into a pit" and just sit by and watch others fall into it too. Very common in our culture. What a shame.
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by freshmoney(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2009
@ eros: My broda promise72 na my fellow nairalander, we no dey beef, but sometimes, we just gats exchange some stuffs. You see, I say that, he says that and I stopped saying that and he continued saying that. Anyway,forget that Apology, i feel no remorse. We just exchanged words that is it, kudos to him for the view he has given you; I have one broda though, e still dey drive him sweet 2003 tl good time, for even 4 years now and e buy am second hand. That is why I contributed in the first instance. E be like sey make someone comes around and dey yarn sey baby boy no be car, iv tec no be car, what of thousands of Naija wey dey drive them conveniently, the prayer be sey make we no buy something that go bankrupt us grin Abeg anything wey you wan buy, buy am, but make sure you are with a good mechanic for a good check up. Auto drive sweet no be small. grin grin

Promise72: If you no rubbish me, my guy i no go demean you. So let's focus other things. Be cool grin grin
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by Midas02(m): 2:22am On Jun 19, 2009
@eros,

I now have the car available. you may check it at my thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-111695.96.html

Let me know. Thanks.
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by eros(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
Seen the car and am loving it. I used it as my screen saver on my laptop to continually motivate me to work harder and buy the car soon. The only setback however is the price and the engine. I want a ULEV engine, instead of the 3.2 VTEC engine. Also, It will cost almost 2.3 M to get the car to my house, while a 2004/2005 model costs just 2.5M. Viperman has one for sale on here, but its way above my budget. I am looking at 1.8M for this ride, this includes clearance from Nigeria port. I sent you a detailed email anyways.

@Freshmoney and Promise72, its good to know you guys are straight with each other. It profits no one to beef or quarrel over nothing. I have learnt in life to always be at peace with all men, no matter who is at fault. You never can tell where we may meet tomorrow. This is a forum we buy and sell and also get educated, so lets keep it that way. Although we may disagree sometimes, we should never allow it result to name calling. Its nice knowing you guys
Re: Needed - 2003 Acura TL A-Spec or TL Type-S by freshmoney(m): 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Eros: May God help you to acquire it. Midas has got the best offer out there, it is not easy to get the 2003 tl considering the mileage. As an understanding man though, he should be able to negotiate with you as regards the price comedown. The car is great and do not miss a chance to get it, 2003 Acura Tl with such mileage is rare in Lagos, u will see common one with incomplete option unlike the Midas'; you will often see one with mileage ranging from 100k above, engine life span could be dwindling right from 100k, so u can still enjoy your car for at least 4 years provided you go for the one around, 60k,70k,80k mileage. Talk with the guy(Midas) , I think he would at least be humane. So enjoy grin grin If you have the money to acquire something, buy am, no shaking, manual gear is sometimes costly than Auto tranny, so don't be scared, and even if auto gear go weird, that one no mean sey na all the gear u go change, if it be gear selector,etc. Moreover, 2003 tl auto transmission is 400usd on ebay, u can buy it from there and u will not spend more than 100usd for shipment making around 70000naira,no dey shake at all grin Enjoy this life wink When you get the money, spend am grin No shaking cool

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Preorder Audi 2002/2003 Model / A Very Clean Tokumbo 2002 Bmw X5 Going For N2.6m / Very Clean 02 Lexus Jeep RX 300 (reg) For Just 900k Askin!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.