Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,642 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) (581 Views)

A 3 Bedroom Flat At 1024 Apartment At Fara Park Estate, Lekki Pennisula, Lagos. / Quick Sale At Mayfair Gardens, Lekki Pennisula, Lagos / Land Forsale At Lekki-pennisula. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by herschel: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hi everyone am in united kingdom and am in need of a dry piece of land around Ajah,Lekki area and environs .Basically in an estate,price range =N= 3m to 5m.Please no water logged or swampy land,

Cheers all
Re: In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by Realtors: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
I have good 4 inside Olokonla Estate (Lagos Business School) available for inspection 4.5m per plot

2 plot at Canan land Estate after Lasu Lekki campus, Farm B/stop with good title document 4m per plot

1 plot at Ajah fence with gate with good C of O N10m

Several others are available too. arrange for inspections or make your offer and i release document for your search.

reach me on: 08022132445 or 07056406550
Re: In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by herschel: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
i defineately give u a call, more offers are welcomed anyway.
Re: In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by zulureal(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2009
Good day Sir, there is a land @ fembu Estate befor songotedo Ajah Price 6.5 per plot title C of O

thanks
Regard, Zulu Investment & property Co .LTD

my email is (zulureal@yahoo.com) you can as call 08033935092
Re: In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by herschel: 12:42am On Jun 21, 2009
thx zulureal, thou its above my price range i still call u to reciprocate the kind gesture and see if there is a way
forward.
regards
Re: In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by Osondust: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2009
Hi,

There is this upcoming property show in London, which I think may interest you, if you are still looking for landed property. The link below contains the details of the show and venue. I will be going myself.

http://afes-intl.co.uk/

regards,
Stephen
Re: In Need Of Descent Plot Of Land(lekki Pennisula Axis) by Mashkov: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2009
A plot of land at Okun Ajah - Alpha Beach area (Close to American International School) for N6M. Hard ground. Docs: General C of O, Deed of Assignment, Certifficate of Land Survey (Issued by Lagos State office of Surveryor-General). Call me on 08022232648 if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Katampe Extention Is For Sale In Abuja. / Free Website For Your Business / Mini Flat At Aguda Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.