Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Opportunities On My Campus Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunities On My Campus Website (547 Views)

Opportunities On A Special Project / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / ExxonMobil 2016 Global Geoscience Campus Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunities On My Campus Website by fxboss: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
Greetings happy people!

I hope the year is already producing great results for you.

As you go about your activities, permit me to introduce or reintroduce of one our major projects.

My Campus (www.mycampus.com.ng)

A youth oriented project. A platform to bridge the divide between youths and valuable information.

An amazing platform for youths to showcase their talent & skills. To also get access to the needed support and information to better develop themselves.

It is a growing project and hence we invite all Nigerian youths to come seize this unique opportunity to put your gifts n talents to use, for the world to see and recognize.

Do you have writing skills, poetry, fashion oriented, culinary skills, modeling & events, etc.

Whatever your skills n talents, come own your own column on our site and let the world get to know how valuable you are.

If you are a student, rep your campus and show others why your campus stands out among the rest.

This is your platform to express yourself freely. This is your voice. This is your one-stop resource for you to find amazing life-changing opportunities.

...And you know what? ...THIS IS JUST THE FIRST PHASE.

So hurry and come join your fellow youths on My Campus (www.mycampus.com.ng)

Reach us today and claim your spot.
www.mycampus.com.ng
Info@mycampus.com.ng

P.s Individuals, Partners n Corporate bodies with activities dedicated to youths should also get in touch with us.

My Campus...a life-changing project initiated & powered by Legendary Resources Group.

1 Like

Re: Opportunities On My Campus Website by ayindepremier: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
how much do you pay writers?? or contributors.
I can freelance for good pay!
Re: Opportunities On My Campus Website by fxboss: 3:15am On Jan 13, 2016
ayindepremier:
how much do you pay writers?? or contributors.

I can freelance for good pay!

Hello Ayinde,

We are just starting and we have limited funds to play with, so we have our paid bloggers. For now we can only accept additional volunteers who wish to guest blog and express themselves on our site and hopefully as we grow they will also get on the payroll.
Re: Opportunities On My Campus Website by ayindepremier: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2016
fxboss:

Hello Ayinde,

We are just starting and we have limited funds to play with, so we have our paid bloggers. For now we can only accept additional volunteers who wish to guest blog and express themselves on our site and hopefully as we grow they will also get on the payroll.

It's all good.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Music Industry Vacancies / Vacancy For Truck Driver / Starting Your Own Business,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.