Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Meet This Upcoming Female Dj...dj Favour Klassic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet This Upcoming Female Dj...dj Favour Klassic (578 Views)

Davido Signs New DJ "DJ Cool" Ahead Of Late DJ Olu (photo) / Nigeria's Tomboy DJ DJ Lambo Rocks Jeans With Timberland Shoes:Hit Or Miss?(pics / DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Upcoming Female Dj...dj Favour Klassic by Anubiri(m): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
last year December during one of my Carnival Performance I meet with this wonderful young female Dj she is soo good that I went up to ask for her complimentary card...i also bulked some shows for her then and I want to share some of her pix when she is in my office and also drop her contacts incase anyone wants to help....

Twitter:djfavourklassic
IG:djfavourklassic
Email:djfavourklassic@yahoo.com or
Djfavourklassic@gmail.com

Re: Meet This Upcoming Female Dj...dj Favour Klassic by brunkfrank: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Are you bad on bed and unable to satisfy your woman, lady, girl friend, or wife.
Good news for you. Because I have tips and tricks for you to make you last longer during sex for about 25mins, 30mins, 40mins, 45mins, 50mins,1hr or even more, It depends. 95% guarantee!!!
Ladies inform you man because this really works
Add me on BBM : 334F30FF
Inbox me, if you are interested.

Or you need a man that can last longer on bed for; 20mins, 30mins, 40mins, 50mins or even 1hr. Inbox me ladies, I will hook you with a good man.

NOTE: fee is applicable

Add now: 334F30FF

334F30FF

(1) (Reply)

★ [MUSIC] B-red Ft. Lil Kesh – Over Do (official) / Photos From Lai Mohammed Meeting With Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, P Square nd Others / Checkout The Cute Photo Of Yq And Iceprince Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.