Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Share Your Porting Experiences, And Lets Have Your Appraisals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Porting Experiences, And Lets Have Your Appraisals (350 Views)

9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! / Etisalat Recorded The Highest Incoming Porting Activities In Q1 2017 – Ncc / Its Official: I'm Porting From MTN To GLO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Porting Experiences, And Lets Have Your Appraisals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sequel to the repeated call for registration of sim cards by some network providers, it has become expedient to seek out possible options.
Have you undergone the porting process?
From which network provider to what?
What necessitated it?
What is needed to port?
How has been your experience afterwards?
Do you have second thoughts or regrets?

Share with niaralanders and lets be informed by your experience so as to guide our decisions.

Gracias
Re: Share Your Porting Experiences, And Lets Have Your Appraisals by Xtopher123(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ported to Etisalat from MTN

Too many daily Airtime Deduction, Unstable Network in my area, Etisalat Smart pack Cheat grin, Poor customer care services

My name, Phone Number, and a Valid ID

Sometimes I do, but I get compensated always by Etisalat..
Re: Share Your Porting Experiences, And Lets Have Your Appraisals by kolexepana: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
I currently have a contract with MTN which is not gon expire soon
Re: Share Your Porting Experiences, And Lets Have Your Appraisals by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
I have successfully completed my porting process to glo ng. With this 200% recharge bonus its not looking back for me.
I walked into the nearest glo world to me with my drivers licence and in 30minutes I was through. No queues, no hustling.
Their flexible data plans nailed it for me.
Bye bye mtn. Maybe sometime later when you guys r done with the sim registration palava, I would buy your sim wink

(1) (Reply)

Black Berry Leap / Samsung Note 2 Screen Needed / Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.