Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tips On Application Process Into Graduate Study In Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips On Application Process Into Graduate Study In Germany (526 Views)

Full Scholarships For Graduate Study At The University Oxford 2018 – APPLY NOW / Help On Application To University Of Ottawa, Canada. / Steps To Getting Into Graduate School Abroad With Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Application Process Into Graduate Study In Germany by Fesobi92: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello naira landers,
I have so many challenges understanding some things about the application documents required for admission into the German universities (ulm university to be precise). The school said I'll have to register through uni assist of which I have started. But I am stuck at the uploading of documents stage (on the uni assist application site) because I don't understand the following:
1. How do I upload my letters of recommendation from my lecturers or employers. Do I collect the letter from them and upload myself through the site?
2. Do I go to back to my school to request for my transcript sent to uni assist or do I upload and send the student copy I already have?
3. Can I get the photocopies of my certificate, waec statement of result authenticated at the high Court?
Thanks in advance for your reply
Re: Tips On Application Process Into Graduate Study In Germany by swankylay(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
ll also like to go now get it in school (futa) but I don't know who need where to approach. Kindly put me Tru. I'm going for environmental management. Looking at freigburg, gottingen 'n b.tu. I just wan start. Gathering mú docs. What abt u ọmọ iya?
Re: Tips On Application Process Into Graduate Study In Germany by poohbearie(f): 12:12am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Fesobi92 post=41878414]Hello naira landers,
I have so many challenges understanding some things about the application documents required for admission into the German universities (ulm university to be precise). The school said I'll have to register through uni assist of which I have started. But I am stuck at the uploading of documents stage (on the uni assist application site) because I don't understand the following:
1. How do I upload my letters of recommendation from my lecturers or employers. Do I collect the letter from them and upload myself through the site?
2. Do I go to back to my school to request for my transcript sent to uni assist or do I upload and send the student copy I already have?
3. Can I get the photocopies of my certificate, waec statement of result authenticated at the high Court?
Bhhhj

(1) (Reply)

Online Learning Is Key!! (take Your Career To The Next Level) / 89 Bag 1st Class Degrees As ABU Holds 38th Convocation / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.