Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Ladies, Ladycare Or Always? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, Ladycare Or Always? (520 Views)

Always, Everyday, Ladycare Or Tissue Paper? Your Opinion Counts For My Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Ladycare Or Always? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please I was introduced to always sanitary pad by my mom even before I started my menstrual period. I knew she had a heavy flow so when I started I just assumed always would be the best for people with heavy flows. The thing is I'm never fully comfortable on my heavy days especially day 2. I tend to call in sick on those days because of the fear of getting stained. I stop feeling comfortable after about 2 hours of wearing the pad and at 4 hours maximum, I must have changed. My fear now is that I'm going to be serving with the next batch and we would be required to wear white all through camp. I'm really scared that I would not be able to cope. Yesterday I was in a supermarket and one of the attendant ladies (very nice) advised me to try ladycare. She says it would be okay for me since I'm not on the plus size. She says she has a very heavy flow too and always doesn't work for her. So I bought one ladycare pack and one always ultra pack to be on the safe side. The last time I used a pad that wasn't always, I stained my bunk mate's bed in under an hour. So ladies, what do you think? Is ladycare better for those of us with heavy flows?

(1) (Reply)

Http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/ / Being Impatient Can Make You Age Faster, Study Shows / 3 Months Old Baby Shot Dead By Angry Father (graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.