Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? (620 Views)

How To Receive Payments Via Credit Card / Disregard Cbn's Policy - New Ways To Pay For Your Hosting & Domains In USD / Can I Receive Paypal Payments In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? by mmirage: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Greetings Nairalanders!

I would like to know if SimplePay4u can be used to receive payments in USD. I have some products that I intend to offer for sale on my site to the international community as well. I've tried contacting VoguePay but to no avail hence this question.

Please I need answers as soon as possible.
Re: Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? by Smart101: 10:21am On Jan 12, 2016
I really don’t think SimplePay4u can be used to receive payment in USD yet. Although VoguePay might not have gotten back to you but am very sure offers that service. You can checkout this link http://blog.voguepay.com/kb/local-to-international-transfers/ for more clarification on that.
Did you contact them by mail on support@voguepay.com?
Maybe you try their social media pages (Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voguepay and Twitter: @voguepay)

Hope it helps.
Re: Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? by yomalex(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2016
I think Voguepay offers that service cc: lojik
Re: Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? by mmirage: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Thanks for the replies, i really appreciate it.

I know that Voguepay offers this service. I've emailed them using the email above several times but they haven't answered. sad They weren't like that before. That's why I've been looking for an alternative method. I saw it mentioned somewhere that simplepay4u offered this service as well but when I signed up I couldn't locate the setting or any information regarding it so thought I'd ask over here to confirm.

Do you know some good and affordable alternative payment processors I could use for this purpose? Has anyone tried Gumroad before?
Re: Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Are you a business entity or corporate organization?

If yes, VdsPay can work for you. VdsPay can accept payments in USD and settle your bank in USD(You must have a domiciliary account though)
Re: Can Simplepay4u Be Used To Receive Payments In USD? by mmirage: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Thank you everyone. The issue has been resolved.

However, (out of curiosity) I was wondering if anyone has tried Gumroad before.

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Plugin To Protect Your Wordpress Site From Spammer / Wordpress Expert Needed For Immediate Employment @ 60K Per Month / How To Browse Nairaland On Your Browser For Free Using Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.