Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Happy Republic Day Speach - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Republic Day Speach (553 Views)

Republic Day Whatsapp DP HD Images Wallpapers Profile Pic / 26 Jan 2016 Short Speech Essay In Hindi Republic Day English Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Republic Day Speach by davinderbisht: 3:21am On Jan 12, 2016
Hi

Good morning to respected Principle, Teachers and my fellow students, We have assembled here today on the occasion of the Republic Day 2016 ! in India. Moment ago , we have heard the speech from our honorable Chief Guest after hoisting the national flag. The speech was also heard by us from our Teachers and School / College Management. _Now I would say for giving me such an excellent possibility to stand here and talk a bit about our precious nation on this Republic day. India is a democratic state. Autonomy was achieved by India on 26th January 1950. The Constitution of India was formed and as each year we observed Republic Day on this date. In this year we are observing the 67th republic day in India. It can’t mean that just on Republic day we have to remember the sacrifices of our great leaders towards the country but daily we have to recall and commend them. Thanks and Have a Nice day..

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Wahala / Funny Vine Compilation Of January 2016 / Guess The Subject !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.