Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Things To Know About Beer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Things To Know About Beer (900 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters / Aww!!! Bizarre Facts About Beer You Probably Didn’t Know Before! / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know About Beer by strictlynaija: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Do You Know that Beer is the world’s most widely consumed alcoholic beverage‬
Do You Know that the Beer is the third-most popular drink overall (after water and tea)
Do You Know that People all over the world just love beer
Do you know that An average American consumes 23 gallons of the beverage a year.
Beer is one of the world's oldest prepared beverages, possibly dating back to the early Neolithic or 9500 BC.
Do you know that The first professional brewers were all women called brewsters.
The women had to be very beautiful to be able to become brewsters.
Do you know that The Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids under the influence.
workers at Giza received about four liters of beer a day.
The study of beer and beer-making even has an official scientific name – zythology. It derives from the Greek words “zythos” (beer) and “logos” (study).
Imagine this guys In 1814, almost 400,000 gallons of beer flooded several streets in London after a huge vat ruptured in the parish of St. Giles
Do you know that Beer prevents kidney stones. A study published in American Journal of Epidemiology estimated that a bottle of beer consumed every day reduces the risk by 40%.
Do you know that The most beer-drinking country in the world is the Czech Republic. With an incredible per capita beer consumption of almost 40 gallons a year
Do you know that The world´s most expensive beer is Belgian's "Vielle Bon Secours“. One bottle costs $1000
Imagine this Guys Cenosillicaphobia is the fear of an empty beer glass. Terrifying phobia indeed. #PSOBeer
Do you know that The oldest drinkable beer in the world was found in 2010, in an early 19th-century shipwreck discovered near Finland.
The beer was preserved in bottles by the cold abyss and it tasted very old (unsurprisingly), with some burnt notes and an acidic aftertaste
Do you know that Beer strengthens bones. It is rich in silicon that increases calcium deposits and minerals for bone tissue.
Do you know that The world's largest beer festival is Oktoberfest. Held annually in Munich, Germany,
it is a 16-day funfair running from late September to the first weekend in October with more than 6 million people from around the world attending the event every year.
Know This Guys The foamy head is a very important part of the beer its say a lot about the quality of the beer. If the head is missing, it can mean that your beer is flat and bland-tasting

cc lalasticlala MissyB3 tjskii
Re: Things To Know About Beer by Itzjoy(f): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Things To Know About Beer by gentlezypher: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2016
hmm beer
Re: Things To Know About Beer by Taiwo20(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2016
Wow! Nice
Re: Things To Know About Beer by icewinz(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Talking point- the egyptians built there pyrmiad with the influence of beer.moreover many poeple still call alchol intakers as useless poeple,while the still cant build there brian when the are un-toxified.
Re: Things To Know About Beer by icewinz(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Ehe'hen. To the poeple wey go come the form holy for here later bah. We know youh!!
Most poeple sef wey go enter this place na alcohol takers.
Re: Things To Know About Beer by plainmirror(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2016
ABV!
Sometimes when I recall the quantity of alcohol that I have consumed, I feel ashamed but then I remember the brewery workers. If I don't drink, they might be put out off work and their dreams and aspirations shattered. Then I say to my humble self, 'is it not better to keep drinking and see them achieve their desires than to be selfish and worry about my liver'.

Hero mmanyam!
Oooohmpa!

(1) (Reply)

Soups For Sale / Exercise For Weight Loss / Peanut Coating Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.