Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Studying For An Msc Degree In South Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Studying For An Msc Degree In South Africa (483 Views)

How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Studying For An Msc Degree In South Africa by Japlon(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello friends,

I intend to run a master degree programme in South Africa, either in Information Technology, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial & ProductionEngineering or any Engineering discipline,

I desperately need information on how the place looks like in terms of international recognition of their certificates?

how much would it cost for for the programme and whats the duration, I was told it doesn't exceed 10months also love to know about fees,accomodation and feeding etc.? Total cost generally.

and what are the job prospects as a student and as a graduate?

how good is the university of stellenbosch, uni. cape town,and uni. south africa?

Thanks so much

pls your honest and candid views and advice will be highly welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Kano State School Of Nursing/ And Midwifery/ Form 2015/2016 Is Still On. / Departments Go Up On Flames / BEST MSBI Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.