Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kindly Help A Fellow Nairalander - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kindly Help A Fellow Nairalander (325 Views)

CYFI - Have You Being A Fellow? / Any Learned Muslim In The House??? Kindly Help Explain This. / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help A Fellow Nairalander by wisea(m): 9:51am On Jan 12, 2016
please house i need assistance not financial assistance but a spiritual one i should have marrate how the whole story goes just that it a long story and am not that good when it comes to typing.it a vwry serioua that need urgent solution let me just give hint about it how does it feels at 40 no wife no job all you try to do always dont work out is that one is lazy as a hardworkinh person i i work as if life depends on it i pray and fast as thats all you need to succeed with these little i know the pastors alfa and the spiritualist in the house will understand what am trying to say pls need serious people for help i wouldnt mind whatever spiritual means to get out of the problem coa atimes i feel like killing myself but e no easy if u have means for pls let me know or get your contact i will contact you by mail phone or whatsapp.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Warns Priests, Nuns Against Gossiping / God And His People / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.