Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

The Nigeria Premier University (ui) 2009/2010: Post-ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigeria Premier University (ui) 2009/2010: Post-ume (823 Views)

The Premier University (U.I.) Is 66 Today / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Premier University (ui) 2009/2010: Post-ume by AdebolaA1: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2009
WE URGE OUR FELLOW UITES TO PLZ DROP ANY LATEST INFO ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY, 2009/2010 SESSION, PLZ NO MISLEADING INFO.
Re: The Nigeria Premier University (ui) 2009/2010: Post-ume by AdebolaA1: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2009
ui has announce the selling of their p-ume form, purchase of d pin wil end on sat july 12, banks include, wema, afribank and first bank all in ibadan, plz check ui.edu.ng for more info
Re: The Nigeria Premier University (ui) 2009/2010: Post-ume by ishow2005(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
@all
It is with deep sense of concern to serve humanity that i write to all prospective uites for the 2009/2010 admission exercise that as u start ur journey towards becoming one of the fortunate nigerian students,i mean a uite.
i have been a student of ui since 2004 and i will be saying good bye in few weeks time and i implore u to read attentively what i wrote or that i have written on this site in the past cos i believe i have got all da experience u need to get going and when u check tru the site, u will get others that can help like shegcy,fatai,phemour,ayeni234,aydablues,afoadewale etc.
First, make sure u read all instructions before you begin to do or fill anything and as u know when u hear anything confirm it from the school website as well cos we r now in the information age and ui will not listen to u if u make any mistake along the line(those that make mistakes last yr were denied admission) and be careful as u begin this admission process cos every step u take during the filling of forms and the like are part of the screening exercise and so be careful once again and do things with little or no agressiveness.
Secondly,make sure u try to seek advice when it is necessary from those that u r sure have d right info and then i will advice that after gettin the pin and loggin in,print out the form u r to fill online,fill it and cross check and take it back online to fill and cross check again before submitting.
also, plz note that u dont need to pay anybody, i mean anybody not even me to get admission into ui, the first tin is merit and then others(confidential) but they r strict oh, so no pay anybody but if u wish to give charity then u r free to.
dont forget to pray as well,read tru d past thread on ui admissions, and u dont even need to come to ui until d screening exercise date so take am cool.plz dont mind my style of writin, i am writin as it occur to me.

And of course am still in ui as i write u so feel free to contact me for any info, search my past post, u will get my nos.
and u guys r luck now in the sense that we r on 2 wks break and we have got the time to assist u if God wills.

(1) (Reply)

Uilorin Resumption Date / Covenant University(elect/elect Engineering) Or Unilag(systems Engineering)? / Assu Playing D Waiting Game, Strike Is Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.