Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mortgage Loan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mortgage Loan (1405 Views)

Home Mortgage Loan Calculator Company In California / Prices Of Apartments Of The Lagos State Housing Mortgage Scheme / Please I Need Advice On Where To Get A Personal Mortgage Loan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 10:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Are you in need of Mortgage loan to acquire a property,complete a building project,construction or renovation of an existing building.

Loan Tenor - 10 years
Interest rate - Competitive

Call Segun on 08115309961 or 07046479151
Re: Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
call
Re: Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 9:46am On Jan 13, 2016
what are you waiting for? Keep the call coming..........
Re: Mortgage Loan by Fidoko: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
What is the % interest rates per annum.
Re: Mortgage Loan by donbuchi1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
break it down here including all hidden charges
Re: Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Do you know the cheapest mortgage loan you can get in Nigeria is through National Housing Fund(NHF)

with 6% interest rate and repayment of up to 30 years depending on your age.

Call today to kick start the process.
Re: Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
call now
Re: Mortgage Loan by adeyemis: 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
call
Re: Mortgage Loan by Victor8st: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
The rather interesting terms of your offer definitely interested me, which is why I will call you soon, but first I will contact Mortgage Broker Liverpool because these people know absolutely everything about such transactions and mortgages. No contract has ever been signed without their cooperation. Thanks to this company, I was able to learn more about this business and not make a mistake. There's a lot of money involved in this case, right? I don't want to risk this resource
Re: Mortgage Loan by AdamRichell: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Victor8st:
The rather interesting terms of your offer definitely interested me, which is why I will call you soon, but first I will contact Mortgage Broker Liverpool because these people know absolutely everything about such transactions and mortgages. No contract has ever been signed without their cooperation. Thanks to this company, I was able to learn more about this business and not make a mistake. There's a lot of money involved in this case, right? I don't want to risk this resource
Is this service as good as you described it?

(1) (Reply)

156ft By 45ft Plot Of Land Along The Road / Own Your Own House Now With Our Rent To Own Scheme. Its Cheap And Flexible! / Shore Line Estate Ikoyi! Luxury Living For Big Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.