Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

A Standard Farm Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Standard Farm Needed (799 Views)

Poultry and Fish Farm needed! / Poultry Farm Needed Urgently / Concrete Pond fish farm Needed For Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Standard Farm Needed by barmy(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please is there any one that knows about any standard farm in which someone can gain skills and experience. I have a friend that studied Animal Production and Health and she would be going for service by November so she needs somewhere she can gain pratical experience and skills on her field before going for service. Your helpful responses would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: A Standard Farm Needed by Willie2015: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
barmy:
Please is there any one that knows about any standard farm in which someone can gain skills and experience. I have a friend that studied Animal Production and Health and she would be going for service by November so she needs somewhere she can gain pratical experience and skills on her field before going for service. Your helpful responses would be appreciated. Thanks.

If she can afford it, let her go to Songhai Farm in Cotonou.
Re: A Standard Farm Needed by barmy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Willie2015:

If she can afford it, let her go to Songhai Farm in Cotonou.
Thanks for that suggestion but she can't afford it. Besides, is there no farms here in Nigeria that is still okay to do internship in and gain experience from?
Re: A Standard Farm Needed by Willie2015: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2016
barmy:
Thanks for that suggestion but she can't afford it. Besides, is there no farms here in Nigeria that is still okay to do internship in and gain experience from?

Songhai Farm Delta.
Songhai Farm Rivers.
Re: A Standard Farm Needed by barmy(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Alright..thanks.I would find out about the two farms

(1) (Reply)

Get Buyers For Your Food Products - I Will Market And Sell For You / Buy Vitamin A Garri In Small/large Qty / Crushed Soya Beans For Sale @ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.